Windows 10: Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file?

Discus and support Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to convert a few BMP files to PDF and am having a hard time finding any that will convert larger file sizes. Seems 200mb is about the largest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skeeter_ca, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file?

I need to convert a few BMP files to PDF and am having a hard time finding any that will convert larger file sizes. Seems 200mb is about the largest free ones i could find. I have a few files in the 800mb range and it seems a shame to have to buy some software just for a few files. Anybody got any ideas?

skeeter

skeeter_ca, Jun 20, 2018

2. allocate BMP file and convert to JPEG

allocate BMP file and convert to JPEG

Heres what I want.... I want a program to allocate every BMP file within my hard drive for me and convert it to JPEG.... without "saving as" but just replace it with the original and everything in its orginal directory.

Say like i have bmp file in c/program/haha and in c/duc/hoho and i want those bmp files to be converted to jepeg and keeping everything as is.

Is there any program exist the way i want it?

btw I use win dir stat... it can allocate bmp files for me but I want a program to allovate for me and convert to jpeg for me by keeping everything as is... like original directory and replacing the original file.

HiddenStupid, Jun 21, 2018
  3. allocate BMP file and convert to JPEG

Can gimp do mass convert?

i mostly seeking feature that can find all bmp file for me within my hard drive and convert to jpeg at once.

HiddenStupid, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file?

allocate BMP file and convert to JPEG

Search "batch bmp to jpg converter" in Google. Don't be lazy... OK - I am too *Wink Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file? ;)

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file?

1. Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file? - Similar Threads - free BMP PDF

2. convert pdf files to jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  3. file convert jpg to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    file convert jpg to pdf: HOw can I change or file convert jpg to pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-convert-jpg-to-pdf/dd6f392f-0245-447c-81a8-24ba2b4e453d
  4. How can I convert php files to pdf files.

How can I convert php files to pdf files.: How do I convert php file to pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-php-files-to-pdf-files/8c84972b-f8eb-443c-a7c4-bc89cb6a5160
  5. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"
  6. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...
  7. Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?: I have a .pdf that is basically a table. I would like to put it into Excel. Can I do this for free? I found one set of instructions online that requires you to buy a subscription. There are other instructions, but none of them seem to work.
  8. removal procedure for free pdf converter?

removal procedure for free pdf converter?: how can i get rid of free pdf converter? 105347
  9. HTML to PDF File Converter

HTML to PDF File Converter: What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter? As always, the community input is appreciated. 100337
  10. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629