Windows 10: Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

Discus and support Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; That you know of? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

That you know of?

farmerjohn1324, Aug 5, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

Phillip Roos, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

1. Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - free Screen Recording

2. Any good free screen recorders? Or just best cheap(ish) ones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good free screen recorders? Or just best cheap(ish) ones?: Title, idc about capturing audio, I just need a screen recorder submitted by /u/Sparroww_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/173conb/any_good_free_screen_recorders_or_just_best/
  3. Any recommendations for a free and reliable screen recorder?

Any recommendations for a free and reliable screen recorder?: I have always used the Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10, however my main purpose for screen recording is for my engineering programming classes (specifically using Arduino right now) and I always get a message saying “Game features aren’t available for the Windows desktop or File...
  4. any good and free photoshop?

any good and free photoshop?: i want to know if there is any good and free photshop since i have to use it fo school next year submitted by /u/vision2310 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc84ao/any_good_and_free_photoshop/
  5. Any good free beginner courses for a senior...

Any good free beginner courses for a senior...: My dad bought a laptop but he isn't picking a lot of stuff up. Maybe it's me and he would learn better from a course. Are there ant basic free classes that teach the basics of using a computer. Bonus if it includes basic internet usage. submitted by /u/kernix [link]...
  6. Specific screen recording software

Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  7. Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?: Hello there, do you know a good free drawing software, for Windows 10, well suited for the mouse? I don't want to draw anything ultra-realistic, but like in Short Style, for example. So rather simple. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Zeichnen Software - Windows 10,...
  8. Screen recording program Free of charge Windows 10?

Screen recording program Free of charge Windows 10?: Does anyone know a screen recording program? Things that the program must have: It should be free, it should run in Windows 10, it shouldn't draw much power and it should be really good! Thanks in advance! Bildschirmaufnahme Programm Kostenlos Windows 10?
  9. Good free image editing software?

Good free image editing software?: Hello there, do you know a good image editing software which is free of charge? For example to create icons and so on. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Bildbearbeitungssoftware?
  10. Good screen recording on a laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good screen recording on a laptop?: Do you know such programs for download (free)? It would be good if you could edit the recording (cut, add text, draw), because you need them for a PowerPoint presentation. Thanks in advance :) Gute Bildschirmaufnahme am Laptop?