Windows 10: Any Good Place for windows 10 theme

Discus and support Any Good Place for windows 10 theme in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any Good Place where i can find windows 10 theme ? thanks 116117 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadPaxx, Aug 16, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Any Good Place for windows 10 theme

Any Good Place where i can find windows 10 theme ?

thanks

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 16, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Any Good Place for windows 10 theme

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Any Good Place for windows 10 theme

1. Any Good Place for windows 10 theme - Similar Threads - Place theme

2. Win 11 in-place upgrade, English UK not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 in-place upgrade, English UK not available.: My PC boots to a black screen after the latest Win 11 update. I have recovered it - 3 times! MS chat suggested an in-place upgrade and sent me the info. My PC is using Eng. UK there are only 2 options in the ISO file download, Eng. US and Eng. International. If I choose...
  3. Win 11 in-place upgrade, English UK not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 in-place upgrade, English UK not available.: My PC boots to a black screen after the latest Win 11 update. I have recovered it - 3 times! MS chat suggested an in-place upgrade and sent me the info. My PC is using Eng. UK there are only 2 options in the ISO file download, Eng. US and Eng. International. If I choose...
  4. IN-Place upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IN-Place upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 Fails: WE ahve 35 systems that will not complete an in-place upgrade to windows 11. We ahv e tried the assistance, a USB drive, and an ISO but all systems will have an errow when it reboots to windows 11 for the first time. I am confident the issue is with a driver however, I am...
  5. IN-Place upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 Fails

IN-Place upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 Fails: WE ahve 35 systems that will not complete an in-place upgrade to windows 11. We ahv e tried the assistance, a USB drive, and an ISO but all systems will have an errow when it reboots to windows 11 for the first time. I am confident the issue is with a driver however, I am...
  6. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.: As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to...
  7. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.: As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to...
  8. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 In-Place Upgrade Theme Deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 In-Place Upgrade Theme Deletion: To keep this brief did an upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to Windows 11 22H2 using the .iso file choosing to keep all files and applications. The upgrade was a success but I noticed it removed the custom theme Tom Clancy game and I had to do a new theme for the machine. Just...
  10. Windows 11 In-Place Upgrade Theme Deletion

Windows 11 In-Place Upgrade Theme Deletion: To keep this brief did an upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to Windows 11 22H2 using the .iso file choosing to keep all files and applications. The upgrade was a success but I noticed it removed the custom theme Tom Clancy game and I had to do a new theme for the machine. Just...