Windows 10: Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords?

Discus and support Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As the title suggests, everything seems to have disappeared, and if this means re-entering everything, then balls to that! any help much appreciated!... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ZeroFLameGun, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords?

As the title suggests, everything seems to have disappeared, and if this means re-entering everything, then balls to that! any help much appreciated!

:)

ZeroFLameGun, Jul 29, 2015

2. Cannot access Microsoft Money 99 in Windows 10

Original post: upgrade from win 8 yo win 10

recently up graded. However I no longer have access to old money ( money 99) programme or list of favourites.

Any idea how I can get them back ?

Thanks

MalcolmHill_991, Jul 29, 2015
  3. HBLE Win User
    seeing favourites on start page when using microsoft edge

I have imported my favourites list and selected the pin button. But when I go out of Microsoft edge and then come back in my favourites list is not there. How can I get the list to stay there?

4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords?

Hello ZeroFLameGun, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

If you mean to restore your favorites from IE to Microsoft Edge, then you could use the tutorial below to copy them from inside your "C:\Users\(user-name)\Favorites" folder for IE to the location in the tutorial below for Microsoft Edge.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Ok will have a look, thanks!

ZeroFLameGun, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. Please let us know how it went. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords?

1. Any ideas on how to get back my Favourites list/passwords? - Similar Threads - ideas Favourites list

2. camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?: The camera has stopped working all of a sudden for no apparent reason. Error code 0xA00F4271 MediaCaptureFailedEvent 0x80004005. Can you help to get it back?...
  3. camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera on surface pro has stopped working. Any idea how to get it back?: The camera has stopped working all of a sudden for no apparent reason. Error code 0xA00F4271 MediaCaptureFailedEvent 0x80004005. Can you help to get it back?...
  4. Any idea how to get Quick Access to stay locked in "List" view?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to get Quick Access to stay locked in "List" view?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jon219/any_idea_how_to_get_quick_access_to_stay_locked/
  5. Sleep & power mode changed: any help or ideas on getting it back?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep & power mode changed: any help or ideas on getting it back?: I'm running 10 Pro. For the longest time whatever my settings were I don't remember if there was no activity on my desktop PC for a couple of minutes, the monitor would go to sleep and turn black. The monitor on indicator light would remain on, but the screen would go black....
  6. Any idea how to fix this.?

Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?: I purchased 3 lcd monitors. I unplugged the PC, existing monitor, external speakers w/ sub. I then installed the 3 new monitors and replaced the speakers and pluggen in the PC. Now sound wont work in neither headset and attached mic or the external speakers. I have went over...
  8. Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS?

Issue with booting. Any ideas how to get back into the OS?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/markmcgilli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eer2up/issue_with_booting_any_ideas_how_to_get_back_into/
  9. Favourites list

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Favourites list: Why does the Favourites list now reload (and take several seconds) each time I click on the upper right hand star? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favourites-list/afae61b6-877a-4375-8a33-48f58d392838
  10. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...