Windows 10: Any Mac Like Docks Out There?

Discus and support Any Mac Like Docks Out There? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm looking for a dock that is very similar and or just like the one in Mac OSX. Great Thanks! *Biggrin 5210 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hal0freak, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hal0freak Win User

Any Mac Like Docks Out There?

I'm looking for a dock that is very similar and or just like the one in Mac OSX. Great Thanks! *Biggrin

:)

Hal0freak, Apr 4, 2015
  2. uniQ 009 Win User

How to get a Mac Dock for my Win 10 PC?

I was quite impressed with the uniQ look of Mac dock on any Mac OS based PCs.

So, I really need that mac dock on my Windows 10 Home PC(build 10240) too badly.....

Then, is there any theme? or anything else I should do to get that

uniQ 009, Apr 4, 2015
  3. How to get a Mac Dock for my Win 10 PC?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that you need mac dock on your Windows 10 machine.

I would suggest you to contact MAC to get Mac Dock on your Windows 10 Home PC.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Chuck38 Win User

Hi Hal0freak,

Which Windows 10 build are you running?

-Chuck

Chuck38, Apr 4, 2015
  5. Hal0freak Win User
    Well i just updated to the unofficial 10051 build last night. Would this affect using a dock someway?

Hal0freak, Apr 4, 2015
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    Well, I was thinking you might be interested in this skin. Mac OS X Yosemite Skin Pack | SkinPack Windows Customization Theme

But I'm not sure if it's supported in the recent builds. I tried it in one of the very early builds and it worked fine for me. If you do decide to try the skin, make sure you backup your files and set a restore point.

Chuck38, Apr 4, 2015
  7. Hal0freak Win User
    its installing now *Biggrin. made a restore point first though

Hal0freak, Apr 5, 2015
  8. Chuck38 Win User

Let me know how it goes. *Smile

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  9. Hal0freak Win User
    Installed It. Thought it Was okay once i started using it. then i restored and just grabbed rocket dock by itself.. Happy with it haha

Hal0freak, Apr 5, 2015
  10. Chuck38 Win User
    Sounds good. *Smile

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  11. WHS
    whs Win User
    Rocket Dock is the way to go. Here they show from my W7 host and my W10 guest. I like that the dock can be hidden.

Any Mac Like Docks Out There? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Any Mac Like Docks Out There? - Similar Threads - Mac Docks

2. Windows ssd to Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  3. Windows ssd to Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  4. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  5. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  6. I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK

I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-multi-iso-for-mac-in-uk/754259b5-8ebb-4a7e-9845-e63afd60dc2b
  7. I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-multi-iso-for-mac-in-uk/754259b5-8ebb-4a7e-9845-e63afd60dc2b
  8. I cant download Windows multi-ISO for Mac in UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  10. Windows on mac mini

Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....