Windows 10: Any monitoring software for me?

Discus and support Any monitoring software for me? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna ask if there's a software that can monitor a process or an application what it does on the file system like read, write, deleted or created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yujinloh, Apr 1, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

Any monitoring software for me?

I wanna ask if there's a software that can monitor a process or an application what it does on the file system like read, write, deleted or created something in my computer?

:)

yujinloh, Apr 1, 2016

2. 2G and 3G cell monitoring software for Nokia N95

Hi, Did you get that info you needed, i am looking for the same info, I need to make sure I am making test calls from the correct sector (scramble code is given) Can you let me know how you got on please.

Scott

"I have edited in the above thread as you have posted your phone number as well as your email address. Please do not publish personal contact information on the public boards, if you wish to communicate with another user directly please use the private message
    system. In future please refrain from posting personal information on boards."

Message Edited by zipper19 on 09-Aug-2008 12:25 PM

scottdelta, Apr 1, 2016
  3. superemo Win User
    2G and 3G cell monitoring software for Nokia N95

Hi ;-)

Try this application:

CellTrack91 - Version for S60 Symbian 3rd Generation

CellTrack

The main screen shows the GSM information.

* Cellid

the id from the actual cell

* LAC

the Location Area Code from your cell

* Net

the net you are moving in - e.g. 262 for Germany and 02 for Vodafone. If a W-CDMA/UMTS cell is present is shown here. The number has still 4 digits.

* Name

the name of the cell. This is shown by an algorithm when you select 'Cell Name from Id' in the settings. Or from the cell broadcast when you have turned 'Cell Name from CBS' on and have defined a service number. Otherwise one a '-' is shown. If both is turn
    on the CBS overwrites the generated name.

* Signal

shows the quality of the receive signal. The percentage value is taken from the Nokia phone API. The dBm values is covered with an at command (CellTrack62) or the newer API (CellTrack70).

* Battery

should show the capacity of your battery

* Description

shows the information from the database.

* Diagram

shows the dBm values as green and the percentage as black line. The red lines a cell changes

I use on 6120c, works acceptible Any monitoring software for me? :)

superemo, Apr 1, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Your request covers a multitude of things.
    For sizes of Apps installed open Settings, System, Settings, click on Apps and Features.
    Open Task Manager to gain access to running processes.

dencal, Apr 1, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Do you mean just live monitor, or also create a log?

Here are 3 tools from the SysInternals Suite at TechNet:
    ProcDump
    This new command-line utility is aimed at capturing process dumps of otherwise difficult to isolate and reproduce CPU spikes. It also serves as a general process dump creation utility and can also monitor and generate process dumps when a process has a hung window or unhandled exception.
    Process Explorer

Find out what files, registry keys and other objects processes have open, which DLLs they have loaded, and more. This uniquely powerful utility will even show you who owns each process.

Process Monitor
    Monitor file system, Registry, process, thread and DLL activity in real-time.

For more information or the complete suite: Sysinternals Suite

Cliff S, Apr 1, 2016
  7. yujinloh Win User
    Directory Monitor works for me.
    Thank you!

yujinloh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any monitoring software for me? - Similar Threads - monitoring software

2. How to re order multi monitor set monitor software index?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re order multi monitor set monitor software index?: Hello, I've a multi monitor setup that have come in 3 columns and 2 rows 6 total and 3 are in size 1 and the other 3 displays are in size 2Now I'd like to set it up so when I Move windows using the Windwos and arrow keys , say moving a window from left to right I'd like the...
  3. How to re order multi monitor set monitor software index?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re order multi monitor set monitor software index?: Hello, I've a multi monitor setup that have come in 3 columns and 2 rows 6 total and 3 are in size 1 and the other 3 displays are in size 2Now I'd like to set it up so when I Move windows using the Windwos and arrow keys , say moving a window from left to right I'd like the...
  4. Monitor black-screens when playing certain videos, Software or Hardware??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor black-screens when playing certain videos, Software or Hardware??: Hello, I have recently purchased a new monitor, which is linked here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-g25-10-24-5-led-fhd-freesync-and-g-sync-compatible-monitor-hdmi-raven-black/6404026.p?skuId=6404026I have an issue with this monitor, and to summarize anytime I play a...
  5. Monitor black-screens when playing certain videos, Software or Hardware??

Monitor black-screens when playing certain videos, Software or Hardware??: Hello, I have recently purchased a new monitor, which is linked here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-g25-10-24-5-led-fhd-freesync-and-g-sync-compatible-monitor-hdmi-raven-black/6404026.p?skuId=6404026I have an issue with this monitor, and to summarize anytime I play a...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 all monitoring softwares report wrong CPU load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 all monitoring softwares report wrong CPU load: HiWindows 11 22H22 all monitoring software report wrong CPU load - 1-5% even when demanding processes are running.For example playing Battlefield 2042 - all is running OK, but reported CPU usage is 1-5%. Task manager on the other hand reports varios loads.When using stress...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 all monitoring softwares report wrong CPU load

Windows 11 22H2 all monitoring softwares report wrong CPU load: HiWindows 11 22H22 all monitoring software report wrong CPU load - 1-5% even when demanding processes are running.For example playing Battlefield 2042 - all is running OK, but reported CPU usage is 1-5%. Task manager on the other hand reports varios loads.When using stress...
  8. WIndows CAL for Network Monitoring software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows CAL for Network Monitoring software: HelloOur service provider is installing a NOC server - THis will have a network monitoring software that will monitor all devices , routers, and switches. Do these devices need a CAL or does the admin accessing the windows server NOC sever require a User CAL....
  9. WIndows CAL for Network Monitoring software

WIndows CAL for Network Monitoring software: HelloOur service provider is installing a NOC server - THis will have a network monitoring software that will monitor all devices , routers, and switches. Do these devices need a CAL or does the admin accessing the windows server NOC sever require a User CAL....
  10. Update Software asked to use "Install Monitor" is this a safe program or a virus? It looks...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update Software asked to use "Install Monitor" is this a safe program or a virus? It looks...: Hello,My grandmother was doing some windows updates via the download and update windows button and afterwards sent me a photo of one of the questions.I have tried googling the query and cant find an answer anywhere which leads me to think that perhaps this is some kind of...