Windows 10: Any new alternative to Logitech Squeezebox

Discus and support Any new alternative to Logitech Squeezebox in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there I really loved the old Logitech Squeezebox system (and their Internet radio) -- the squeezebox system also had optical output as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jun 21, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any new alternative to Logitech Squeezebox

Hi there

I really loved the old Logitech Squeezebox system (and their Internet radio) -- the squeezebox system also had optical output as well as analog so a really great way of feeding audio into a high quality music amplifier / speaker set.

The server software still works fine on Windows 10.

I'm looking for some type of equivalent product -- a mobile phone isn't very good as a replacement (although works fine as a controller).

The Sonos system is way too expensive -- so anybody got any ideas on alternatives --

Sonos :

Any new alternative to Logitech Squeezebox [​IMG]

My squeezebox receiver is still working but it's definitely due for retirement soon.

Squeezebox Receiver (no longer made unfortunately).

Any new alternative to Logitech Squeezebox [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 21, 2018
  2. m.singh Win User

[FS]   [UK]Logitech Squeezebox Duet

Hey all ,

Selling a brand new sealed Logitech Squeezebox Duet...

This has 2 years manufacturer's warranty on the item and a receipt will be provided upon purchase too (relevant private details will be faded out)

For those who aren't sure of this product below is a link ...

HTML: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers-audio/wireless-music-systems/devices/3817[/quote] I am looking for £200 inc P&P but if you live near the Birmingham area and would like to collect, that also can be arranged....

here are the images

http://img576.imageshack.us/g/img0199pb.jpg/

thanks for viewing

m.singh, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Anyone got a Squeezebox

Hi all, anyone out there mastered controlling a Squeezebox from an N95 ... for anyone not familiar with a Squeezebox, it is one of these

http://www.slimdevices.com/

and completely brilliant it is too. But I cannot master downloading software to the N95 so that it works as a remote control through my Wifi network.

Everything else works now, bluetooth music to car radio is brilliant, and a 2Gb card holds a lot of music.

Cheers

Richard

rbryant---01, Jun 21, 2018
  4. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Any new alternative to Logitech Squeezebox - Similar Threads - alternative Logitech Squeezebox

2. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Any alternative of system restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any alternative of system restore?: I have an Asus fx505dy laptop. I ran some scripts months ago with admin privileges. It had a lot of side-effects like slow boot-up, removed many apps I need. Is there any way I can restore my laptop's state to the state when I got it? I didn't create a restore point. Can I...
  5. Is there any MozBackup alternative?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any MozBackup alternative?: I have scoured the web and can't seem to find a reliable backup/restore tool for Firefox/Thunderbird Any suggestions? 166373
  6. Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?: I love having my icons available but recently I've clicked on Auto-Hide taskbar and positioned it on the left side of the screen. it's great having that extra clean space but it has it's issues like not always auto-hiding and staying open and when I've moved the mouse away...
  7. New Logitech Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Logitech Mouse: I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue. Any suggestions?...
  8. New BBC audio streams - squeezebox / similar servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New BBC audio streams - squeezebox / similar servers: Hi there This now works 100% on W10 on all currently known builds including leaked 10135. People using things like Logitech media server / squeezebox type devices for streaming music / Internet Radio over their devices will have seen that the BBC is dropping WMA format...
  9. Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam

Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam: I may be jumping the gun here but I'm having trouble with the webcam software that cam with my Logitech C920 WebCam. I'm currently working with Logitech Support on this issue but I'm not optimistic about finding a solution. To make a long story short the microphone in the...
  10. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I bought a new Logitech Wireless Mouse. But I am having issues locating the Serial Number. The SN that is on the mouse is not working. It's s Logitech m275 mouse. I would like to download the software for it. Please help! Thanks in advance! 48292

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alternative to squeezebox

2. alternative to logitech squeezebox

3. logitech squeezebox delete old network names

4. replace battery squeezebox radio,
  5. logitech squeezebox alternatives 2018,
  6. squeezebox server alternative,
  7. why cant i stream music from my computer to my logitech duet squeezebox after installing windows 10