Windows 10: Any one help with this windows error ?

Discus and support Any one help with this windows error ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok this has been happening lately every time i install or uninstall a software i get this message but the program uninstalled completely no let overs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Aug 1, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Any one help with this windows error ?

Ok this has been happening lately every time i install or uninstall a software i get this message

but the program uninstalled completely no let overs
    I am using

Any one help with this windows error ? [​IMG]

Any one help with this windows error ? [​IMG]

can any one tell me should i ignore it or is there a way to solve it ?

many thanks

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Any one help with this windows error ? :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Any one help with this windows error ? :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Any one help with this windows error ? :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Any one help with this windows error ? :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Any one help with this windows error ? :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Any one help with this windows error ? :D

x01r, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Any one help with this windows error ? - Similar Threads - help error

2. Code 10 error, tried everything, need help...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 10 error, tried everything, need help...: I was using a usb flash drive that used to work properly, until I connected it to MacOS, it worked for a little then suddenly stopped working, I re-connected it to my Windows 10 Bootcamp and it gave me the code "10" error in the device manager: "Error This device cannot...
  3. i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP!

i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND ARE SENDING A FAX IT COMES BACK WITH ERROR C25, HELP!: I am having problems with my fax machine. It connects to the internet, it sends the fax, and says connecting but at the end it gives me an error C25..Can anyone help me?...
  4. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys: Hi, I have a few computers getting a random blue screen with error nlem64nt.sys+44d1. They are running Windows 10 Pro, 1809. They have all the latest motherboard drivers, Intel drivers, updated motherboard BIOS, & Windows updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80073CF9, or Error 0x803FB107. Please Help !!: How it began: Game was installed on Drive E (been playing since launch). I thought it was installed on D. I upgraded my case, GPU, CPU, & PSU and removed drive E. Booted up and seen the logo was corrupt and Forza was no longer installed. Tried to install for 3 days straight...
  6. Help fixing Windows 10 update, error 8007005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help fixing Windows 10 update, error 8007005: Have continuously been getting error 0x8007005 on Windows 10 update. Currently had to manually update using Windows10_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_18290.iso from slow ring, hoping Auto or forced update would start working again. I has not! I tried every fix I could find...
  7. Can anyone help me??media creation tool :error 0x80010017-0xa001a

Can anyone help me??media creation tool :error 0x80010017-0xa001a: [ATTACH] Can anyone help me??media creation tool :error 0x80010017-0xa001a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-memedia-creation-tool-error/c9d44ad4-b6ad-4c7e-8fc0-1c2b8e724f4f
  8. Need help with GPU and CPU errors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with GPU and CPU errors: I bought a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti recently to replace my integrated GPU. It presented red dots all over my screen when connected so I bought a new AMD cpu to try and fix the issue. Now neither of the video cards work and the monitor says No Input Detected. I have tried 2...
  9. Error code 56 in Device Manager - No work arounds working.. please help!!

Error code 56 in Device Manager - No work arounds working.. please help!!: I bought a new wifi adapter for my desktop yesterday and all I'm getting under Device Manager is the little yellow triangle with the exclamation mark, and Device status of "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)". I did originally...
  10. Fixes for error 0xc000014c did not work for me. Got anything else to help?

Fixes for error 0xc000014c did not work for me. Got anything else to help?: Restarted to install latest update and it crashed my computer with the above mentioned code and I haven't been able to resolve this issue yet with any fixes I've found....