Windows 10: Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice

Discus and support Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good Day I was searching On my free time about Tweaking and mastering windows 10 and I ran into this Link , I look at it and there is a Lot Of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice

Good Day

I was searching On my free time about Tweaking and mastering windows 10

and I ran into this Link , I look at it and there is a Lot Of info that I am not sure about

Can some one please look at this and tell me does it look good ? can i use it ?

[Batch] Windows Tweaks - Pastebin.com

Thank you

:)

Ethelwulf, Aug 24, 2016

2. need some advice....

i just lose my phone yesterday...so i planing to get a new one...

my old phone is 5300 Xpress Music so i'm thinking about getting 5700 Xpress Music, so i wonder will 5700 better then 5300? and what is the differ between 5700 and 5300?

thanks

calvin_0---01, Aug 24, 2016
  3. need some advice....

o.k...so 5700 need an anti virus....will it come with an anti virus?

and how about the music player? have the music player improve?

calvin_0---01, Aug 24, 2016
  4. Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice

It is not meant to be used out of the blue, it is a collection of tweaks, from which you can choose, what you want.

There is Light version, which you can try out with most functionality left intact, but still not guaranteed to be 100% safe.

TairikuOkami, Aug 24, 2016
  5. Ethelwulf Win User
    Ok As you know it is a batch file so if it is what it says it is Tweaking windows 10 I would Like to use it

Did you see any Unsafe thing in there ?

Ethelwulf, Aug 24, 2016
  6. Things you should look out for:

It removes all startup items, so anything you have running at startup will be gone, could be bothersome.
    It disables Windows Defender (including services, so if you are using it, better remove that part).
    It changes default Task manager to Process hacker (should be installed prior to use).
    It changes wallpaper to non-existing location, you can edit it to add your own.
    It disables NetBIOS, so if you have aDSL internet, it might stop working.

A few personalized tweaks, but you will notice them after restart. *Nerd

TairikuOkami, Aug 24, 2016
  7. Ethelwulf Win User
    Many thanks your the best *Smile

Ethelwulf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice

1. Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice - Similar Threads - Pastebin Need advice

2. Need advice about GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need advice about GPU: Hello, buddies! I’m thinking about upgrading my 3080Ti to 4080. If we talk about performance, is it worth it? Is it true that it is 30% more powerful? However is 30% huge? I have 1440 display 165hz. RTX 3080Ti is no longer high-end GPU and I think it’s a weak GPU for 1440p....
  3. any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...: please letn me know if anyone knows how to correct error code 0x800706be, having issue installing all or some updates for windows 10, get back if you can help me on this, thanks....
  4. any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one know about a error code on wimdows 10 for 0x800706be please let me know, if any one...: please letn me know if anyone knows how to correct error code 0x800706be, having issue installing all or some updates for windows 10, get back if you can help me on this, thanks....
  5. Need some technical advice here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some technical advice here: So I created a user using Microsoft Family. I am currently using Microsoft Edge as the default browser. I have the browser signed in to an account for safe-search reasons so the kids aren't doing things they shouldn't. They get around it by simply signing out of the browser....
  6. I need some advice please

I need some advice please: I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti? Thank you I would appreciate you opinion win 19042. 630 170618
  7. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  8. Going to W10, need some advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Going to W10, need some advice.: Going to W10, need some advice. Hi, Currently running W7 Pro32 bit MSI I5 laptop & use it mainly for managing our Retirement funds, Healthcare along with research, learning about what's going on in the world today. I'm a retired busn Mgr & have been using PC's since the...
  9. Need Some Graphic Card advice

Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...
  10. Need Some Ethernet Cable Advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Some Ethernet Cable Advice: Currently have two different sets of cables. Thinking about making all 6 the same "CAT". Oldest equipment is the 2 year old Modem/Router. Next is the HP Officejet Pro 6830 and the rest is new equipment. Question is CAT 5e of 6 cables? Look forward to your...