Windows 10: any pdf creator which need not to be installed

Discus and support any pdf creator which need not to be installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody knows any pdf creator which need not to install. 62175 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Aug 30, 2016.

1. sam9 Win User

any pdf creator which need not to be installed

Anybody knows any pdf creator which need not to install.

:)

2. AjitLele Win User

windows 10 - problem to open pdf attachment directly !

when I click on pdf attachment, it goes to something called "AurionPro Solutions interactive PDF creator", instead of opening !

Then it says "you need interactive pdf Adobe Reader", which I tried to download, but it doesn't work !!

AjitLele, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Windows 10 file explorer crashes explorer.exe with Exception code: 0xc0000005.

My problem started about a month ago and incredibly I did not installed PDF Forge along with PDF Creator. I've been using PDF Creator for years in my job and my pc now that I'm retired and never had any problem. There is no support.dll in my System32 folder
    even after reinstalling PDF Creator with PDF Forge 4! Tried to locate in Windows Registry withou success. Now I'm disabling explorer integration so I expect explorer.exe stops crashing. Thanks to everyone. Sorry about my bad English.

EmersonScarton, Aug 30, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Try an on-line solution.

I found these with a quick search, but have not tried them.
    Have a look around and you may find sthg that meets your needs. Check carefully for accurate reproduction of anything whose formatting is slightly complicated. (Think different fonts, indents, text vs pictures.... awkward areas where the layout is complex)

Editor:
    PDFzorro | edit pdf-files online
    Converter - on line- no installation:
    Free Word to PDF Creator. Create PDF Online
    Form filler, editor:
    Edit PDF Documents Online | PDFfiller

dalchina, Aug 30, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    And don't forget, you may have a program such as word processor already installed that can Publish to PDF.

Berton, Aug 30, 2016
  6. gpstoloff Win User
    gpstoloff, Aug 30, 2016
  7. sam9 Win User
    Sorry, I forgot _ no online

8. ARC1020 Win User

ARC1020, Aug 30, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 30, 2016
  10. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Aug 30, 2016
  11. sam9 Win User
    While searching for portable pdf creator, I came to know about portable apps.com and some pdf creators but when I downloaded and tried to use them, it started installing something like portable application, so I cancelled that. May be I missed something or portable apps.com were fooling in the name of portable pdf creator. Please guide me.

12. Superfly Win User
    It installs a launcher only - what you want is to get the undelying exe only - that's why I added the extract bit.

Superfly, Aug 31, 2016
  13. Fafhrd Win User

Microsoft PDF Printer is a built-in feature of Windows 10. PDF creation is simply printing to a Portable Document Format file or PDF for short.

In any app that you can draw or write, edit or view a document, image or formatted page, and print it, one of the available printers is Microsoft Print to PDF, and when you send a document to this printer, it formats the document to PDF, then asks you where you want to save it, presenting a file save dialog - as simple as that - no need to install any 3rd party software.

In the old Control Panel:

any pdf creator which need not to be installed [​IMG]

or the new settings:

any pdf creator which need not to be installed [​IMG]

Fafhrd, Aug 31, 2016
  14. sam9 Win User
    Thanks, I am using this on my home PC Win 10 but I am searching for Win 7 PC where users do not have this feature and also do not have admin right to install any thing.

15. sam9 Win User
    The site says, it is a pdf reader but I need pdf creator.

Thema:

1. any pdf creator which need not to be installed - Similar Threads - pdf creator need

2. Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?: Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft? I have no PDF Reader so I am finding the most trusted Microsoft PDF Reader Except Edge. If there any please inform....
  3. SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SAVING A PDF CREATOR DOCUMENT PATH, FROM/ ON SETUP OF PDF CREATOR: Saving a pdf creator doc should be saved as "ThisPC/Documents/ ??????file name" - but PDF creator sets it up as C/Users/user/Documents ?????? file name and it will not file any created document because the file path name is not recognised by my system. A message that it...
  4. Windows media creator for fall creators update...? Which version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows media creator for fall creators update...? Which version?: Which version do I suppose to get? Right now it's like this: [img] Is it already the good version? Or do I have to wait a day longer (impatient me haha!) And how do I know it's updating to the last version. Oops, so many questions at once, sorry you guys! *Redface...
  5. creator update installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    creator update installed: Minor problems, (or annoyances), after installing. 1 problem remains, I play dominoes on playdrift, after update of creator now all the dominoes flash when they move, very annoying, game plays correctly. Did update change something causing this, did edge change something....
  6. any suggestion for .pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any suggestion for .pdf: Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first time. I should like to find pdf fixer. 81458
  7. PDF Creators for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Creators for Windows 10: New computer. In past, I’ve had/used various PDF makers e.g. Adobe, Foxit etc. and had problems with all of them. I’ve been reading reviews and, so far, all seem like gibberish to me. I’m looking for suggestions about an easy to install, safe, easy to use, PDF maker that...
  8. Which product key is needed for clean install of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which product key is needed for clean install of windows: Hello, I'm in the process of backing up data and product keys for a fresh install of Windows. Upon digging on google for how to find your windows product key, I found several ways to find it. My HP has a COA sticker with a Windows 7 product key. I also used Produkey, which...
  9. Fall Creators Update 1709 Failed to install - need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update 1709 Failed to install - need help: To begin here our PC specs currently running Windows 10 Home Version 1607 (build: 14393.321) [img] I'm now a member of the Fall Creators Update Failed to install group. I've tried to install with windows update and this came up. [img] I've tried using the media...
  10. Any YouTube content creators here

in Windows 10 Support
    Any YouTube content creators here: Microphone on my headset isn't working after I installed Windows 10 but worked fine on 8.1 If anyone has a solution let me know 9660