Windows 10: Any Recommendations , need music player for android

Discus and support Any Recommendations , need music player for android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day Gentlemen I am Interested In Stellio But i am looking for a good player PLUS i can download music with it also I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

Any Recommendations , need music player for android

Good Day Gentlemen

I am Interested In Stellio

But i am looking for a good player PLUS i can download music with it also

I have been searching on how to download music with stellio but no Results

thanks guys

:)

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016

2. How do i uninstall groove music?

Ethan, why would you uninstall Groove Music player on your phone (if it has it) or PC if neither is playing the music?

If you don't like the quality of the sound on the phone with the Samsung Player, why not try another player on the phone? What brand phone is it?

For Android phones you should try Google Play first from the Google folder in Apps, then if that's no good try one of these other recommended players:

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-music-pla...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Free Music Player nokia 7000

I just installed Zene Music Player Demo but don't know how to open it I don't see any icon Any Recommendations , need music player for android :(

I hope someone recommend me something android lovers are all over me Any Recommendations , need music player for android ;) saying why I bought a nokia....

karlochacon, Aug 18, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Wrong forum

cereberus, Aug 19, 2016
  5. Ethelwulf Win User
    you are very Smart and useful

Find another thread

*Sleep

Ethelwulf, Aug 19, 2016
  6. Devildog Win User
    I use AIMP on My Androids, very powerful player and it allows different skins, however it does not download music. That is something you will have to research on your own, Good Luck.

Devildog, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any Recommendations , need music player for android - Similar Threads - Recommendations need music

2. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find Music on Android: My apologies. I asked about my music files on a PC. I am using a phone and a tablet. Both are Android. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-on-android/1eef245b-8957-431f-bcc0-c9f4e5d0a117
  3. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Music on Android: My apologies. I asked about my music files on a PC. I am using a phone and a tablet. Both are Android. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-on-android/1eef245b-8957-431f-bcc0-c9f4e5d0a117
  4. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not "see" my Android SanDisk music player: Windows 10 does not "see" my android SanDisk music player. Is there a fix so I can down load music files? * Moved from mobile devices * Original title: Windows 10 to Android...
  6. Media Player Recommendations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Player Recommendations: Having had a look at some old threads in this subreddit, I see that quite a few people had problems getting Windows Media Player to work properly on their computers (player won't launch or can't play certain file types). I was wondering what is the best (preferably free)...
  7. Looking for a music player

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a music player: I need to make playlists from local files, but I want the playlists to have images. Spotify doesn't work in my country. I really want it to be UWP, but normal works as well. VLC UWP is the closest I've found, but the playlists don't let you add covers submitted by...
  8. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"
  9. Music player/manager.

Music player/manager.: Is there any music player like winamp but can search within a playlist to let you que up songs to play before the other items in the list you are playing? Or instead of duplicating files in a list to get them to play more you can just raise their shuffle priority? So many...
  10. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...