Windows 10: Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?

Discus and support Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I re3cently upgraded to 10 (just yesterday) and found that my Sound Card is not playing .. Have tried all types of support and tricks but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jacques, Aug 13, 2015.

1. jacques Win User

Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?

I re3cently upgraded to 10 (just yesterday) and found that my Sound Card is not playing ..

Have tried all types of support and tricks but nothing works..

The only thing that i can do is play test sounds..

I had VIA_HD_Audio_6.0.11.0800 on 8.1 and it was picture perfect !!

:)

jacques, Aug 13, 2015
  2. Mesmashh Win User

Windows 10 & microphone

Here is the solution to the problem, This is the updated audio drivers for the VT2021 audio for the z77x-d3h, or if your audio chip is VIA HD Audio codec VT1705, VT1708S, VT1828S, VT2021, VT1802P, VT1802S.

http://download.viatech.com/DriverDownloadSubmitAjaxSvl

It's a little bit of a pain to install them,

1. remove your old audio drivers from "add and remove programs"

(Restart)

2. Go to device manger (File explore -> right click "this PC" -> properties -> Device manger -> sound, video and game controllers, -> right click audio driver -> update drivers -> Browse my computer for driver software (Where ever you saved and extracted your
    audio file, should be "mb_driver_audio_via_w10")

3. Install drivers per normal, Open mb_driver_audio_via_w10, Click setup follow instruction on screen.

(Restart)

4. enjoy!

Mesmashh, Aug 13, 2015
  3. hpholm Win User
    hpholm, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?

Make sure that the default sound device is not set to headphones; for some bizarre reason, headphones appears to be the default setting.

Go to Control Panel/Sound & set to Speakers.

WightWalker, Aug 13, 2015
  5. jacques Win User
    Yes.. i have already tried that.. no avail *Sad

jacques, Aug 13, 2015
  6. If your default playback is Speakers, try disabling all enhancements

Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver? [​IMG]

Then check the Volume mixer

Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver? [​IMG]

Slartybart, Aug 13, 2015
  7. jacques Win User
    Yes.. again as i said in my first post.. i have done this as well.. but when i do this.. only the "test sounds" work.. i mean the configure speaker options but no other player like media player, vlc nor browser youtube does not have sound !!

jacques, Aug 13, 2015
  8. Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?

I must have missed it in your first post where you said that you disabled enhancements

Oh - I see it now all sorts of support and tricks. It's important to be specific so members don't waste your time with things you've already tried.

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?

1. Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver? - Similar Threads - Solutions VT1828S Audio

2. Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Drivers: HI, I have a new Dell Inspiron 5770, with a Realtek audio card and I'm having issues with the sound. When I play any audio source at all through the speakers, I get a persistent echo, as if the same audio is playing a fraction of a millisecond after the other. This happens...
  3. audio driver

audio driver: everytime i trouble shoot my audio it say issue found generic audio driver and ive tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and update them but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver/40ba9dc1-0cb6-4019-b4d0-cb2ed9e288f3
  4. Audio Driver

Audio Driver: There´s a yellow exclamation point beside my Realtek High-Definition audio controller setting in the device manager, and there´s an error code which simply reads: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. This...
  5. Any solution to revert these policies ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any solution to revert these policies ?: Recently i had some problems with my games , and i decided to make all the windows updates ( my version is w10 pro 64 bit build 16299.125 version 1709 ) . this version -1709- has a lot of bugs , even in games , it's making them to crash . i've installed my os 6 months ago ( a...
  6. Audio Driver

Audio Driver: Realtek HD audio driver in uninstalled and I can't reinstall the downloaded driver. Tried 2 different downloads but installing drivers not working. Any suggestions or assistance how to re-install the Realtek high def audio driver AUSU F555U Laptop Windows 10 Moved...
  7. Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?

Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?: It started some time ago not sure why. It seems like the mouse is working too fast. For example when i mark text in a web site with the mouse left button it's like making double click on the mouse left button very quick so when i mark text it's right away unmark it and i...
  8. Nvidia graphic card: Any solution?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphic card: Any solution?: Hello Like many, I got problem with my screens since I did the update to Win 10 , Resolution, color, brightness missing background windows etc I did the update suggested by some, but problem not resolved Is there a solution or should I look for new graphics card?...
  9. No sound via VT1828s.

No sound via VT1828s.: I got sound for a couple hours but then my wife tried her pogo.com flash game then sound went away so I fiddled away and still no sound on any thing, give up turn it off. Next day disable/enable audio device nothing uninstall endpoint let it re-install still nothing, hours...
  10. Menu is not working. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu is not working. Any solutions?: The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open. 15998