Windows 10: Any such Animal Video + Audio combined card ??

Discus and support Any such Animal Video + Audio combined card ?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. I'd like to up the quality of the built in Video of my Microserver -- I can add a single pci express card - although plenty of external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jan 21, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any such Animal Video + Audio combined card ??

Hi there.

I'd like to up the quality of the built in Video of my Microserver -- I can add a single pci express card - although plenty of external USB ports.

Is there a single combined video card (don't need gamers or extreme stuff ) - just a decent card that gets HD (1920 X 1080) or higher plus an OK sound option --don't need studio quality etc or multiple monitors in this case.

Not sure if such an option exists -- but would be nice.

I don't use the server as a normal workstation but using VGA is a bit old !!!! and some sound would be nice when I'm tinkering with the server. Just bog standard quality OK. I don't want a lot of USB dongles so if I can get this on an internal Pci express card - mega.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 21, 2016
  2. bosoko2 Win User

MKV problems. N8 is selective

This is a shot in the dark, but maybe it's the combined audio+video bitrate that's too much? Try lowering the video bitrate by the amount of audio bitrate.

bosoko2, Jan 21, 2016
  3. einsteen Win User
    video editor problem

My mobile model is 500. When I want to combine multiple videos into a single one, after merging the combined video is missing the audio video sync. What shall I do to solve this?

einsteen, Jan 21, 2016
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

5. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Jan 22, 2016
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Thanks everybody.

This one seems to fit the bill - basic but won't blow the PSU and half height bracket included so I can fit it in without any old fashioned "tin-bashing",

1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 610 PCI-E Low Profile .

Price - 48 EUR so doesn't blow the budget and air freighted from Luxembourg so I should have it on Monday (tax free too shhh!!!!!).

Note it's going into a SERVER so doesn't have to be mindbogglingly good -- just want better graphics and some sort of sound. HDMI support is fine.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 22, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    Like you said, anything with 1GB and HDMI can work, even with DVI-I (DVI-D doesn't) and an adapter to HDMI can also transmit sound. Sound is digital so the other end needs to revert it to analog.

CountMike, Jan 22, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Jim that should work fine for what you are doing.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any such Animal Video + Audio combined card ?? - Similar Threads - such Animal Video

2. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output: Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output. I checked sound settings it only shows my laptop speakers. I checked if have deactivated devices doesn't show anything,but it recognises capture card as input sound. The problem is only in output...
  3. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output: Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output. I checked sound settings it only shows my laptop speakers. I checked if have deactivated devices doesn't show anything,but it recognises capture card as input sound. The problem is only in output...
  4. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. youtube animation video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube animation video: Who is the animator of your animated video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-animation-video/9cf88d75-6fd2-439b-b363-5dbff9f3bf93
  6. youtube animation video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube animation video: Who is the animator of your animated video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-animation-video/9cf88d75-6fd2-439b-b363-5dbff9f3bf93
  7. Can't Combine Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Combine Videos: Since they made the stupid decision to get rid of Movie Maker, I can't combine any videos. I've tried online sites but they won't do some of my videos. I can't use the Photos app, because it doesn't work for me. When I open it, it opens for a couple of seconds but shuts right...
  8. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  9. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  10. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...