Windows 10: any suggestion for .pdf

Discus and support any suggestion for .pdf in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Colton5, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Colton5 Win User

any suggestion for .pdf

Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first time. I should like to find pdf fixer.

:)

Colton5, Apr 9, 2017

2. Are there any PDF Reader apps for opening PDF fileson both SD card and internal memory?

Thank You David, I have downloaded the same on my windows phone and it works fine.

It helped me a lot.

Jyothis...

JyothisV James, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Are there any PDF Reader apps for opening PDF fileson both SD card and internal memory?

Hi JyothisV James,

Adobe finally released their PDF reader for Windows Phone 8. You could check to see if it is available in your local market through the Windows Phone Store (it is a free app). I know it handles password-protected PDFs and sticky notes, so hopefully it
    will fulfill your need as well.

If you're in the US market, here's the download link:
    Adobe Reader

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Apr 9, 2017
  4. any suggestion for .pdf

I just use EDGE, I used to use FoxitReader, Not sure if it can be fixed..

Josey Wales, Apr 9, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Welcome to TenForums @Colton5,

Older versions of Acrobat reader will report this error in the .pdf file if it includes features only supported in a later version. The .pdf is probably not corrupt, just not readable by the old version. Try opening it with Edge, as suggested.

Bree, Apr 9, 2017
  6. positronic, Apr 10, 2017
  7. Colton5 Win User
    Last post might be the most effective.

Colton5, Apr 18, 2017
  8. swarfega Win User

any suggestion for .pdf

swarfega, Apr 18, 2017
  9. Helmut Win User
    I use Adobe Reader 11.0.20 the 'Older' variation rather than the newer DC one.

Version 8 is about 10 years old, it's too old now, update it. Otherwise you will only get more error messages with newer PDF files.

You could also use the Reader App, which is in Windows 8.1/10.

Helmut, Apr 18, 2017
  10. BKnight Win User
    BKnight, Apr 18, 2017
  11. This. Super light, and super fast. You can have it to use tabs instead of multiple instances if you want. Great reader.

Bobby Phoenix, Apr 19, 2017
  12. I am using MuPDF in window 7. its work good, and till now I have not face any issues with it.

AvinashKumar, Apr 19, 2017
  13. Barman58 Win User

any suggestion for .pdf

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

any suggestion for .pdf

1. any suggestion for .pdf - Similar Threads - suggestion pdf

2. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  3. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  4. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  5. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  6. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  8. How to remove a word from text suggestion

How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  9. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??: Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app capabilities of...
  10. Suggestions to Open .PDF Files (Not Edge)

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggestions to Open .PDF Files (Not Edge): My Windows 7 desktop came with Nuance pdf Reader installed. My Windows 10 default is Edge, but I don't like it and I use Internet Explorer 11 for a browser. Can you suggest a pdf Reader? Thanks, cb 119456