Windows 10: Any suggestions for a free password manager

Discus and support Any suggestions for a free password manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, any suggestions for a free password manager? 28341 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jockanory, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Jockanory Win User

Any suggestions for a free password manager

Hi All, any suggestions for a free password manager?

:)

Jockanory, Oct 30, 2015

2. Suggestions for a password manager.

I've tried Lite_Walletx, currently using a new one called my1login. You add a kind of bookmark button on your browser which fills in your details.

Stephenswoo, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Suggestions for a password manager.

I use Norton's password manager on the computer which is great, shame there doesn't seem to be anything which works similar for our phones.

Doctor9fan, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Datapod Win User

Just happened to run across this today. A nice comparison chart.

http://lifehacker.com/lifehacker-fac...are-1682443320

I personally have been using Roboform since it was pretty much the only one out there. IDK 10+ years anyway. Not free though. I like it because it's simple to use and syncs across all my devices seamlessly.

HTH

D

Datapod, Oct 30, 2015
  5. TairikuOkami, Oct 30, 2015
  6. altae Win User
    KeePass would also be my recommendation. I have been using it for years without any troubles. It supports various operating systems like Windows, Linux, Android...

altae, Oct 31, 2015
  7. Jockanory Win User
    Thanks for the replies. Will check them both out.

Jockanory, Oct 31, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

+1. *Thumbs

Winuser, Nov 1, 2015
  9. Jockanory Win User
    Thanks for all your help.

Jockanory, Nov 1, 2015
  10. pparks1 Win User
    I use KeePass both at work and at home. I store my KeePass db for personal use in Dropbox.

pparks1, Nov 2, 2015
  11. altae Win User
    Yep, that's also what I've been doing except I prefer Onedrive. This way all I have to do is synchronize the db file in order to access the current password database from all my devices (PC at home, Android phone, PC at work...). Very handy indeed. And the fact that KeePass is open source makes me feel much safer than I would if I used some commercial software which would be closed source.

altae, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any suggestions for a free password manager - Similar Threads - suggestions free password

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  3. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  4. LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?: Any advice really would be appreciated. Windows Reliability Monitor: https://imgur.com/a/CtVOd44 Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti with a Phanteks Riser Cable Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD added recently...
  5. Credential Manager Will Not Remember ANY Passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Credential Manager Will Not Remember ANY Passwords: I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to version 2004 several weeks ago. Starting last week I noticed that credential manager has stopped remembering ALL passwords, including those not associated with Microsoft. I read several threads about this issue, but was unable to find a...
  6. PIN not available and password not recognized - any suggestions?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available and password not recognized - any suggestions?: My computer was running slow, so I tried to log in using safe mode - but when I get to the standard windows login screen, it stated "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I switched to the Microsoft password option, but it won't...
  7. Free password manager for my win10/ Hp desktop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free password manager for my win10/ Hp desktop?: I have never used a password manager , so far I have 200 plus passwords in a book. Any suggestions? tyaot Ralph up north https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-password-manager-for-my-win10-hp-desktop/200b8f0d-caf1-4def-a105-ec4702ef34cb"
  8. any suggestion for .pdf

any suggestion for .pdf: Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first time. I should like to find pdf fixer. 81458
  9. Suggestions for free audio software

Suggestions for free audio software: Am set up now and wanting to add some software for copying to and playing audio from the Music library now that WMP is not in 10. So any suggestions welcome *Smile 55432
  10. Any recommendations for a free USB password protection app?

Any recommendations for a free USB password protection app?: I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home Edition. I have a USB drive that I wish to protect with a password and I see online that there are numerous free options available. Do you have any recommendations? Also, do you think encryption is necessary if you have...