Windows 10: Any thoughts on Customatic on kickstarter.com?

Discus and support Any thoughts on Customatic on kickstarter.com? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I saw this on the news app on my phone. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...work-the-way-y 59108 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryD, Aug 5, 2016.

1. HarryD Win User

Any thoughts on Customatic on kickstarter.com?

HarryD, Aug 5, 2016

2. Antivirus's - Any thoughts?

But what if they get to that leve and your phone is toast...

To late then...

ricksvill---01, Aug 5, 2016
  3. sysinit Win User
    Antivirus's - Any thoughts?

Well,

We should see advanced outcries in technology sites like CNET, HardWareZone, etc. Personnally, I feel that we should only start spending the $$$ when the warning comes.

Cheers. ^o^

sysinit, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

Any thoughts on Customatic on kickstarter.com?

1. Any thoughts on Customatic on kickstarter.com? - Similar Threads - thoughts Customatic kickstarter

2. My laptop is not having any com port in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not having any com port in it.: Hello Sir, I am A coding student and i love to code on the pcb making new things . Suddenly i Noticed a problem in my Laptop , I cannot flash any data into PCB cuz my laptop was not showing any COM ports in it. I searched the web and this microsoft portal too. and didnt find...
  3. My laptop is not having any com port in it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not having any com port in it.: Hello Sir, I am A coding student and i love to code on the pcb making new things . Suddenly i Noticed a problem in my Laptop , I cannot flash any data into PCB cuz my laptop was not showing any COM ports in it. I searched the web and this microsoft portal too. and didnt find...
  4. Thoughts on this monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Thoughts on this monitor: Loading… www.microcenter.com Over 20 bucks cheaper from Amazon though. Loading… www.amazon.com I would prefer an Asus but having a hard time finding one that isn't curved with these specs. Currently have a 27" 60hz 1080p Asus. I'm kinda scared that its a TN panel and...
  5. Any experieced thoughts on Firefox ESR & Panda Dome??

in Browsers and Email
    Any experieced thoughts on Firefox ESR & Panda Dome??: Hi, I'm strongly thinking of Installing Firefox ESR & Panda Dome on W10 Asus Gaming Laptop?? Thought it would be good Idea to run it by this forum as I recd great help in the past. Regards, klxdrt 163322
  6. Any experieced thoughts on Firefox ESR & Panda Dome??

in Windows 10 Support
    Any experieced thoughts on Firefox ESR & Panda Dome??: Hi, I'm strongly thinking of Installing Firefox ESR & Panda Dome on W10 Asus Gaming Laptop?? Thought it would be good Idea to run it by this forum as I recd great help in the past. Regards, klxdrt 163322
  7. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...
  8. Whoever thought of this

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Whoever thought of this: Hi folks From Ms's documentation : Most accounts use IMAP, but a few may use POP. You'll need a variety of settings before you start to setup your account, including incoming and outgoing mail server names, ports, and SSL settings. For many popular email account types, you...
  9. 950XL Thoughts

in Windows 10 Support
    950XL Thoughts: Hey everyone, I just received my 950XL...I have to say, this thing is quite impressive for a windows phone. I have T-Mobile and it works with no issues. It does require a nano sim which means your normal SIM card, has this outline around it...you pop off the thin trim...
  10. Food for Thought

in Windows 10 Support
    Food for Thought: After spending a couple hours on the phone with MS Support and MS Inc., arguing why, when I sign into the Store with my MS Account on my 'digitally entitled' machine, why Windows DVD Player App does not show up in my list of 'Purchased Apps', whether I perform a clean install...