Windows 10: Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ?

Discus and support Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/x07vAe1 [img] 114782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MadPaxx, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ?

MadPaxx, Jul 25, 2018
  2. peche Win User

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Specifications Revealed

step 6 ... realease crappy cards such XX50ti .

peche, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Callender Win User
    Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Specifications Revealed

Step 1: release 1080 performance #s
    Step 2: release 1070 specs (Seems just ok nothing too special)
    Step 3: everyone buys 1080
    Step 4: 1070 performance comes out over 80% to 90% of 1080
    Step 5: repeat for TitianP/1080ti

ensabrenoir, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ?

1. Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ? - Similar Threads - Tweaking 1070 Card

2. New Graphic Card (GTX 1070) doesnt perform good with newest driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Graphic Card (GTX 1070) doesnt perform good with newest driver: Hi there, I recently got a used GTX 1070 graphics card and installed it in the PC. I also paid attention to all specifications and downloaded the latest drivers. So far everything worked, but now I have a much lower framerate than with the GTX 960 that I had previously...
  3. Cortana Tweaks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Tweaks: Does anyone know a way to force Cortana to stay windowed when awoken rather than going full screen? Also I’d love to find a way to force it’s speech windows to auto close after answering, rather than hanging around. 141611
  4. Cortana Tweaks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Tweaks: Does anyone know a way to force Cortana to stay windowed when awoken rather than going full screen? Also I’d love to find a way to force it’s speech windows to auto close after answering, rather than hanging around. 141611
  5. Latest Windows update messed up graphics card driver (GTX 1070)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Windows update messed up graphics card driver (GTX 1070): Since the last windows update (Windows 10, version 1903), I cannot update to the newest graphics driver provided by Nvidia website and Geforce Experience (version 430.86), otherwise I get "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" on my GTX...
  6. tweak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tweak?: I was having slow speeds transferring files across two pcs (sometimes3.3 kps) hit upon this tip will searching google. control panel/device manager/network adapters choose your ethernet adapter/properties advance tab large send offload (ipv4) to disable large send offload...
  7. regedit tweaks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regedit tweaks: I followed "How to speed up your Win 10 performance (new)" on YouTube, but after i followed the regedit tweak my Acer E 14 E5-473G runs only 60FPS with lowest settings before that it can run 100+ FPS with low FPS but now i'm stuck at 60FPS. So can anyone help me with my...
  8. HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme: I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to another computer. Yes, I will make sure those same sounds get put into the media file so they are available. I just want the...
  9. Sidebar Tweak

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sidebar Tweak: Hi ALL, On my old Win 7 Pro Desktop I was able to right click on the sidebar and get a drop down with option to take you to top, bottom etc. of page. I can't remember if it was an add-on or something specific to Win 7. I would like to have this feature on my new desktop Win...
  10. asus gtx 1070

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    asus gtx 1070: hi all I just got a gtx 1070 my issue is when I use gpu tweak it has 3 modes ,oc , gamming, and silent mode when I use the oc mode and play a game the game well play a few minutes the screen will get color pixelated and them bsod gaming and silent seem to be fine did I get...