Windows 10: Any updates to "Mail" in W10

Discus and support Any updates to "Mail" in W10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi are there any updates to "Mail" in W10. I have disabled it on my PC's and do not want to go through the myriad of incorrect how to's just to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Any updates to "Mail" in W10

Hi

are there any updates to "Mail" in W10.

I have disabled it on my PC's and do not want to go through the
    myriad of incorrect how to's just to see if it has changed.

My main interests are, can you now have a single line header like
    in WLM and can you disable the preview pain?

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Apr 10, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Apr 10, 2017
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Any updates to "Mail" in W10

positronic, Apr 10, 2017
  5. Okay thanks,

Now all I have to do is work out how to get it running again.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 10, 2017
  6. Hi

that did not do it, all it removes is a line of indicative text from the header.

EG
    "Reply to thread 'Any updates to "Mail" in W10'"

changes to

"Reply to thread 'Any updates to "Mail" in W10
    Dear , positronic has just"

The preview pane still shows

Does anyone know of a good email client that works like WLM?

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any updates to "Mail" in W10

1. Any updates to "Mail" in W10 - Similar Threads - updates Mail W10

2. W10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Update: It appears one of my machines has just had an update that does not appear on the update list. I now have what I believe to be a very crude version of "SETS" !!!!!. The installation is an absolute shocker as all the existing applications are shown as new (even stuff put on 6...
  3. Mail App in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  4. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...
  5. How to remove W10 Mail Program

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove W10 Mail Program: Hi I need to remove the Mail program that came with W10 from my PC, or at least disable it. How do I do that? Thanks Daniel 81989
  6. W10 Mail 0x800070426 error

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail 0x800070426 error: Having sync problems in Mail 10 Using system fix tool " fix windows update" it scan and reports fixed error 0x0800070426 but then going back to mail try and re-sync error appear's again How can I fix this 23310
  7. live mail on W10

in Browsers and Email
    live mail on W10: Hi, I have successfully installed W10 on my PC. However when I try and run Live mail, the initial small panel appears, and a reduced, almost blank Live Mail work space, but at that point, the spinning disc continues spinning and the process stays at that point. Impossible to...
  8. Links not working in any mail client.

in Browsers and Email
    Links not working in any mail client.: I tried in MS mail and outlook to click on links and none of them go to any browser that I use, (Edge, FireFox or Chrome. The links are there the way they should show but no action when I click on them. 36382
  9. Updates for W10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates for W10: I was gone for the entire month of Sept and the following updates where shown as available when I turned on my system. KB3093266 KB3087040 KB890830 and Qualcom Adapter Update The only problem is when I go to settings for updates it says downloading but nothing happens...
  10. W10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 update: Hi guys, Recently W10 'kindly' automatically updated my computer which has left me several inconveniences! 1. I now have to 'sign on' with a password to get into my own computer?? Can I delete this function, or at least, is there a Remember Me procedure? I have that...