Windows 10: Any updates to "Mail" in W10

Discus and support Any updates to "Mail" in W10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi are there any updates to "Mail" in W10. I have disabled it on my PC's and do not want to go through the myriad of incorrect how to's just to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Any updates to "Mail" in W10

Hi

are there any updates to "Mail" in W10.

I have disabled it on my PC's and do not want to go through the
    myriad of incorrect how to's just to see if it has changed.

My main interests are, can you now have a single line header like
    in WLM and can you disable the preview pain?

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Apr 10, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Apr 10, 2017
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Any updates to "Mail" in W10

positronic, Apr 10, 2017
  5. Okay thanks,

Now all I have to do is work out how to get it running again.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 10, 2017
  6. Hi

that did not do it, all it removes is a line of indicative text from the header.

EG
    "Reply to thread 'Any updates to "Mail" in W10'"

changes to

"Reply to thread 'Any updates to "Mail" in W10
    Dear , positronic has just"

The preview pane still shows

Does anyone know of a good email client that works like WLM?

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any updates to "Mail" in W10

1. Any updates to "Mail" in W10 - Similar Threads - updates Mail W10

2. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  3. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  4. W10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Mail: I have an Outlook email address, but I access it through W10 Mail. I am receiving emails that purport to be from MS, but the addresses appear strange, and the syntax is poor. They advise me that all old versions of MS email are being done away with, and that I need to update...
  5. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  6. Mail W10

Mail W10: Am unable to create FOLDERS in Mail W10. There is 'NO PLUS' sign showing. Can anyone help pls. thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-w10/73c5ffbf-08a0-4ad7-827d-3b1034597b77
  7. Any dock for W10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any dock for W10?: There's any dock, simple and modern, and with a good system integration for Windows 10? Thanks! submitted by /u/mam5pcgamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm6sxw/any_dock_for_w10/
  8. Mail App in W10

Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  9. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...
  10. live mail on W10

in Browsers and Email
    live mail on W10: Hi, I have successfully installed W10 on my PC. However when I try and run Live mail, the initial small panel appears, and a reduced, almost blank Live Mail work space, but at that point, the spinning disc continues spinning and the process stays at that point. Impossible to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update mail in w10