Windows 10: Any War Thunder player here?

Discus and support Any War Thunder player here? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any War Thunder player here? I'm a War Thunder player here and I'm currently play German. I'm in the progress of researching tier 5 German Tiger 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RubberDucky, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Any War Thunder player here?

Any War Thunder player here? I'm a War Thunder player here and I'm currently play German. I'm in the progress of researching tier 5 German Tiger 2 10.5cm. I already had Jagdtiger, but just want the Tiger 2 10.5cm because it a good tank with 105mm gun. Yes, the Tiger 2 armor is not that great for tier 5, but the gun is good for personal opinion. Also, us German tankers and air players suffer big hit when we faced Soviet and America cold war tanks which they have tons of armors and better guns.

:)

RubberDucky, Jul 16, 2016

2. Soundmixer.exe error on startup

it also happens whenever i launch war thunder and startup

mohd noor hakimbin ishak, Jul 16, 2016
  3. IM SSSOOOOOO FRIGGN FRUSTATED...no matter what i do...I seem to get bad game lag on warthunder ..PLEASE some1 throw me a life vest

Hi

War Thunder - Official Forums:

War Thunder - Official Forum

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

Any War Thunder player here?

1. Any War Thunder player here? - Similar Threads - War Thunder player

2. Windows crash when on War Thunder Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash when on War Thunder Launcher: Evetime I'm on the launcher my pc crash link to dump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ILx73vquqcpc4WwX8RlSLm9ugZczwPzJ/view?usp=sharing I can replicate the crash with the launcher...
  3. Premium account for war thunder. Actvate that for master top gun 843?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Premium account for war thunder. Actvate that for master top gun 843?: Premium account for war of thunder need some to contact them and actvate that for Randie Drisdale gamer tag is master top gun 843 plaese? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/premium-account-for-war-thunder-actvate-that-for/a1b515ce-4666-44d5-bd01-6376cca9c39d
  4. Regular FPS drops when playing War Thunder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regular FPS drops when playing War Thunder: So as the title says I have an issue when playing War Thunder, and to a certain extent CSGO, that is every few seconds I get a frame drop from around 40 on War Thunder to 3 or 4. I have tried going into the Registry Editor and changing a few things per a tutorial I found...
  5. Thunder sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thunder sounds: I am hearing a thunder sound from my Windows 10 laptop when it is raining . I've heard of using the Weather Channel app causing this, but I'm not seeing it running in the task manager or services. https://www.techrepublic.com/forums/discussions/thunder-on-my-computer/ It's...
  6. BSOD while playing War Thunder

BSOD while playing War Thunder: For two weeks now I've been having crashes on my laptop, usually these crashes result in a BSOD [CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT] error other times the laptop hangs and I'm forced to manually reboot. Surprisingly these BSODs only occur while playing War Thunder and no other...
  7. War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One: RA9TGqpbt9k Back in June we started paid access for War Thunder on Xbox One, and those initial three months were incredibly helpful in preparing the game for free-to-play release. Now War Thunder is available for free on the Microsoft Store and we prepared a huge content...
  8. Black unresponsive screen when launching war thunder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black unresponsive screen when launching war thunder: I have played war thunder on my new PC since Christmas when I got it. It has worked fine, like everything else, until four days ago when instead of launching the game after pressing the "play" button in the launcher, a black screen appears after a slight but alarming delay....
  9. War Thunder right click problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    War Thunder right click problem.: When playing War Thunder and I right click to zoom it kicks me to windows desktop. The problem does not happen all the time, but does happen at least once during a session. Any ideas what could cause this? 14789
  10. Random crashes, sometimes playing War Thunder, bugcheck: 0x000000c4

Random crashes, sometimes playing War Thunder, bugcheck: 0x000000c4: Hi, Need some help - have been experiencing random crashes, sometimes while playing War Thunder. I enabled "driver verifier" and was unable to successfully boot on multiple attempts. Each time, I got "Stop code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION", but no code to go with it....