Windows 10: Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?

Discus and support Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anybody found a way to add a picture to background of full page 9926 start screen? 3704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reldel, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Reldel Win User

Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?

Anybody found a way to add a picture to background of full page 9926 start screen?

:)

Reldel, Jan 24, 2015

2. Is there ANY way to reset this phone if the screen won't work????

The link was to windowsphone.com and a desktop app for backing up and resetting windows phones. Its only compatible with Windows 7 or Windows 8. Therefore I cannot use it to reset my phone.

sleepybird, Jan 24, 2015
  3. ThatG1rl Win User
    Is there ANY way to reset this phone if the screen won't work????

Hold power down + power button until phone vibrates, device will then automatically restart.

This is called a soft reset, which lets you keep your applications and Media

ThatG1rl, Jan 24, 2015
  4. Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?

Hi and welcome to TenForums,
    I would expect this to be compatible eventually
    Julien-Manici.com

ThrashZone, Jan 25, 2015
  5. I found a way to revert to the old start screen (pretty useful, since start menu is still quite buggy) If you follow the instructions on this link: How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu running Windows 10 build 9926 and set the key value to zero, voil , the old start screen is back. Doub't it will last much longer, but useful while still around.

rafaelruivo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?

1. Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen? - Similar Threads - add picture 9926

2. Is there a way to add text to screen wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to add text to screen wallpaper?: Is there a way to add custom text, like inspirational quotes to screen wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-text-to-screen-wallpaper/a29c82ca-b382-4f75-a7c7-719be592dfd7
  3. Is there a way to add text to screen wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to add text to screen wallpaper?: Is there a way to add custom text, like inspirational quotes to screen wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-text-to-screen-wallpaper/a29c82ca-b382-4f75-a7c7-719be592dfd7
  4. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  5. Is there any way/ever will be a way to get the full original Windows 8 Start Screen on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way/ever will be a way to get the full original Windows 8 Start Screen on...: Hi. I've been a Windows 10 user for 4 years now, and I liked the Windows 8 Start Screen. I really miss it, and I wish there were a way to get the full Windows 8 original Metro Start experience. Is there a way/will there ever be a way?...
  6. Start-up screen pictures.

Start-up screen pictures.: Up until quite recently My Windows 10 Start-up screen shows various world-wide views and use to "ask" in the top right hand corner "Where is it" "Do you like" etc.. This feature had vanished and I wondered is it possible to resurrect this feature please?...
  7. how do I add pictures to my start up screen

how do I add pictures to my start up screen: how do I add my pictures to my screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-add-pictures-to-my-start-up-screen/220a0860-2c23-4499-afc8-7d027c38a7c7
  8. Any way to add expanded menus back to the start list?

Any way to add expanded menus back to the start list?: I found the method to add items to the start list, but its missing certain things, for instance the control panel and the shell: games folder. I want to be able to add those options to the start list and also make them expanded lists so I dont have to open a folder and then...
  9. Any way to add programs to default list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to add programs to default list?: I use Eudora 7.1 for email in Windows 10. It's an old program that is no longer supported; however, it works perfectly. But it's not showing as my default email program and isn't listed among available choices. Is there any way to add it to the list so I can make it the...
  10. Any way to make/add custom tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to make/add custom tiles?: Is there anyway to make tiles for Win10? Pinning apps to the start menu looks horrible.. 10525