Windows 10: Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode?

Discus and support Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to switch to a dark gray is there a way? 69465 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bren002, Nov 9, 2016.

1. bren002 Win User

Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode?

I want to switch to a dark gray is there a way?

:)

bren002, Nov 9, 2016

2. Lumia 1020 Display MURA EFFECT

Its visible on the screen when using a dark background under pitch dark surroundings. It doesn't show any dots on the images or anywhere else except on the screen when using black background.

lockheedmartin---01, Nov 9, 2016
  3. n8 camera shutter is not opening

My N8's shutter is stuck shut. I turn the camera function on and everything loads up BUT, the shutter doesn't open at all. So every picture is complete darkness. I can focus (on pitch black), change all the settings but to no avail. The only thing I see
    on the screen is total pitch black. The black shutter makes a funny noise and seems to fail over and not open.

vaishali123, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode?

1. Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode? - Similar Threads - change pitch black

2. Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...: Hi thereIs there any way to automatically change the desktop background to a dark color when Windows's dark mode is enabled and automatically change the desktop background to a light color when Window's Light mode is enabled?I am trying to achieve this because I've enabled...
  3. Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...: Hi thereIs there any way to automatically change the desktop background to a dark color when Windows's dark mode is enabled and automatically change the desktop background to a light color when Window's Light mode is enabled?I am trying to achieve this because I've enabled...
  4. Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pitch black background in apps in W11 with dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pitch black background in apps in W11 with dark mode?: I would like to have a completely absolute, fully black background in my apps. There should not be light at all. Like zero, where no light is required with the dark mode. Is it possible to adjust W11 so that the background becomes completely black? Like in my browser? I am...
  6. Pitch black background in apps in W11 with dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pitch black background in apps in W11 with dark mode?: I would like to have a completely absolute, fully black background in my apps. There should not be light at all. Like zero, where no light is required with the dark mode. Is it possible to adjust W11 so that the background becomes completely black? Like in my browser? I am...
  7. Any way to change this. I'm using dark mode and this is how Uninstall programs looks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change this. I'm using dark mode and this is how Uninstall programs looks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tesservct_rl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md7kb5/any_way_to_change_this_im_using_dark_mode_and/
  8. Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?

Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElizabethsSongbird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji48ox/is_there_any_way_to_get_dark_mode_in_windows/
  9. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/
  10. Is there any way to fix this in dark mode?

Is there any way to fix this in dark mode?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Droppdreadd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjsaid/is_there_any_way_to_fix_this_in_dark_mode/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pitch black