Windows 10: Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?

Discus and support Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI about one month ago, i updated my windows 10 enterprise. but then i saw it is upgrading to 10 pro, which i absolutely didnt want. but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pinklotus, Jul 9, 2016.

1. pinklotus Win User

Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?

HI
    about one month ago, i updated my windows 10 enterprise. but then i saw it is upgrading to 10 pro, which i absolutely didnt want.
    but after upgrade my windows is so messed up: my bluetooth is gone, i cant make any program as default, my new laptop's speed is very low, booting is very slow,my laptop applications dont work such as my touch pad abilities(my touch pas works but i cant use it as it should be working...)

now i wanted to ask is there any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?
    can i uninstall it just like another update?

whatever the answer can you guide me thorough it?

thx alot

:)

pinklotus, Jul 9, 2016

2. Any way to return file back to it's original state

After my essay corrupted for some reason I cannot find any history or revert it to it's original state because automatic backing up was disabled, why microsoft thought it was a good idea for file history to not be on by default, so is there any way to get
    my essay back, or do i need to re-write 20 pages.

P.S thanks a lot microsoft

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Missile500, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Any way to return file back to it's original state

Good answer, Except System Restore "SYSTEM PROTECTION" is not off by default.

seahawks65, Jul 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change? - Similar Threads - return enterprise version

2. Theres any way to change the Windows Icon thats on the task bar without the use of any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Theres any way to change the Windows Icon thats on the task bar without the use of any...: I ve trying to personalize my windows and i was able to but I cannot find any way to change that icon without the us of external programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-any-way-to-change-the-windows-icon-thats-on/c5a3e7a2-cdd0-4040-b0a2-c16612f43c66
  3. Theres any way to change the Windows Icon thats on the task bar without the use of any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theres any way to change the Windows Icon thats on the task bar without the use of any...: I ve trying to personalize my windows and i was able to but I cannot find any way to change that icon without the us of external programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-any-way-to-change-the-windows-icon-thats-on/c5a3e7a2-cdd0-4040-b0a2-c16612f43c66
  4. Is there any way to change default sounds without painstakingly changing them one by one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change default sounds without painstakingly changing them one by one?: I'm looking to install a sound theme of nature, something like I have on android, subtle sounds of crickets etc. Is there a way to install a sound theme, where could I find this? And why is windows so limited in this regard, I've seen plenty of themes in store but they all...
  5. Any way to change this?

Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/
  6. Is there any version of ImgBurn left without malware?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any version of ImgBurn left without malware?: I've got a new PC and wanted to download ImgBurn for my optical drive. However, I am all too familiar with the malware bundled in many of the links. I heard that Gizmo's list of freeware was screened to weed out this stuff. However, I was just reading about "candy" included...
  7. any way to change the emojis?

any way to change the emojis?: i don't actually have any problem with microsoft's emojis or anything, i just would prefer to have something like google's noto emojis if there's any possible way? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  8. is there any way to change the screen size

is there any way to change the screen size: just hooked up an extremely large 4:3 monitor up to my laptop as a second screen, but selecting the highest, and correct resolution for the monitor makes it smaller than the laptop screen, which causes screen tearing since the laptop has a smaller screen, so is there any way...
  9. Any way to reactivate after hardware change without calling?

Any way to reactivate after hardware change without calling?: I've just upgrade my computer this week, and now windows isn't activated because it detected new hardware. Tried the method of troubleshoot activation > I changed hardware on this device > reactivate but it just gives me a "unable to upgrade, try again later" message. It's a...
  10. Cannot change the brightness in any way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change the brightness in any way: Hello everyone, at one day suddenly I realized that I cannot change the brightness even I press the brightness change button. Later on I realized there is no option available in my power settings place for brightness change in task bar. Later on I went to setting and display...