Windows 10: Any Windows 10 Creators Update users out there?

Discus and support Any Windows 10 Creators Update users out there? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I think there may be a serious bug with it and if anyone else can confirm it, that would be great. My monitor has multiple refresh rates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Sayjimwoo, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Sayjimwoo Win User

Any Windows 10 Creators Update users out there?

I think there may be a serious bug with it and if anyone else can confirm it, that would be great.
    My monitor has multiple refresh rates 60,100,120,144hz. Sometimes I use a custom refresh rate of 80hz for certain games that I set in Nvidia Control Panel. However, none of my games acknowledge any custom refresh rates (the desktop is fine), only the preset ones of 60,100,120,144hz are recognised. I have tried several Nvidia drivers with the same result. This only happened after I cleanly installed the Creators Update. If anyone else could please confirm this, it would be much appreciated.

:)

Sayjimwoo, Apr 13, 2017
  2. Dice Vil Win User

windows 10 creators update

Hi Arka,

Since the Creator's Update was already rolled out for Windows 10 users worldwide, you should be notified if it's already available for your device.

You can find more information about getting the update by checking this
    support article

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them with us.

Dice Vil, Apr 13, 2017
  3. JackPlatt Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Iso Image Back Up Question?

Dear Microsoft Answers,

I have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and need this question answered for reference.
    If a user has the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and chooses to burn an Iso Image of the Operating System by using the Media Creation Tool Download, will they get the Windows 10 Creators Update even though their systems hardware may not be ready for
    the gradual automatic update roll-out?
    Is there a way to download the Media Creation Tool and pick the build for Windows 10 that users want? Therefore waiting for the automatic Creators Update to automatically download and install to minimize bugs?

Satch

JackPlatt, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Sayjimwoo Win User

Well, after several hours I finally fixed the bug. It was caused by the Creators update GAME MODE.
    Turn all this shit off and it reverts back to normal.

Edit - the bug returned, but if I reboot after enableing any custom refresh rates, then it seems to hold.

Sayjimwoo, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Any Windows 10 Creators Update users out there? - Similar Threads - Creators Update users

2. Windows 10 update locked out user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update locked out user: Windows 10 update locked out The laptop of my mother in law out, she used to log in with pin but now it needs to be accompanied with a username that she does not remember.The option to log in with the live account does not work, although I tried to reset password via the live...
  3. Windows 10 update locked out user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update locked out user: Windows 10 update locked out The laptop of my mother in law out, she used to log in with pin but now it needs to be accompanied with a username that she does not remember.The option to log in with the live account does not work, although I tried to reset password via the live...
  4. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  5. Windows 10 creator update. Anything for basic users ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 creator update. Anything for basic users ?: I got the Creators update for my Win 10 home edition laptop yesterday. Here's what I have noticed so far (In case anyone is interested.) .... I use the Windows 10 Mail application. I see now, that the icon on my start menu screen reflects the number of unread emails....
  6. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  8. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update roll out on track and expanding

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update roll out on track and expanding: We are now six weeks into rolling out the Windows 10 Creators Update and things are going well! As discussed in previous blog posts, we continue to roll out the Windows 10 Creators Update in stages: We ensure things look good with the current population before we offer the...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update Will Enable Any Gamer to Broadcast

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update Will Enable Any Gamer to Broadcast: [img] Today, at an event in New York City, Microsoft unveiled the Windows 10 Creators Update, a free update coming in early 2017 with a host of new features that empower people to create and share their experiences with others. For gamers, the Windows 10 Creators Update...