Windows 10: Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs

Discus and support Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there even in Windows XP it was possible to adjust Left / Right balance of speakers and at least adjust Bass / Treble on devices like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jan 29, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs

Hi there

even in Windows XP it was possible to adjust Left / Right balance of speakers and at least adjust Bass / Treble on devices like microphones.

On W10 seems just a basic volume control -- so if your Skype microphone sounds like you are speaking from 6 metres down in a hollow echoing tube there's nothing you can do about it.

Using decent quality webcam (HD 1920 X 1080) with OK microphone --tested on a colleagues MacBook so I know the hardware is fine. I can't use the headphones with the built in microphones -- so I'm using computer speakers (decent high quality Bose ones) but arranged so no feedback loop back into the webcam microphone. Sound card on computer is fine too.

Any programs on Windows 10 to get treble / base controls at least to work on input devices and preferably on system devices too --there's all sorts of drivers out there on the net but NO APPLICATION software !!!!

With playback for multi-media etc I can use VLC or Winamp (yes still working fine) but it's the microphone I really need to control.

The latest waste of time I had was with Equalizer APO -- gave me any amount of configuration files but no application stuff to actually USE it.

Here's the old one back from Windows XP -- sorry about Icelandic text but any of you with Windows XP this should seem familiar.

Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs [​IMG]

What I need is to be able to adjust the sound quality of the Webcam microphone so all devices should be adjustable.

Seems in this regard W10 is going backwards

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 29, 2018

2. VIA HD Audio equalizer not working... again

Hello,

When Windows 10 launched, VIA HD Audio wasnt avaible to download for Windows 10 at that moment so I downloaded Windows 7 version instead, everything worked as it should have, except the equalizer option. After 1-2 months after that, new driver for Windows
    10 was released, so I instantly downloaded it and the equalizer was working once again. Today I relaized that the audio is without any depth and checked the HD VDeck for equalizer... it broke again. The driver on Windows 10 is completely broke, literaly any
    advanced option for audio is disabled/not working. Is this something that is planned to get fixed ? I love Windows 10 overall but this is just frusturating for me to not be able to use my equalizer.

Best regards,

Andrej.

Andrej Tkáč, Jan 29, 2018
  3. BIZIBOBR. Win User
    IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f <<<-------------SOLUTION

I did this too. It worked for the sound but I still don't my Beats Audio that was preinstalled on my computer. Model #: h8-1450

Product #: H3Y84AA#ABA

Serial #: MXX30901CJ

Software Build #: 12NA3RR8607#SABA#DABA

Service ID #:

The beats audio program was what gave my computer the ability to be equalized. Now I have no built in equalizer. What is the problem with windows 10 I have seen this all over the net and no workable solution.

BIZIBOBR., Jan 29, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jan 29, 2018
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    @dalchina

The realtek thing doesn't work - installs driver but no equalizer.

Other programs just handle speakers -- no probs with VLC / Winamp etc -- I need one that also handles LINE / MIC IN !!!

Linux has some but it's then another ballgame to get the webcam to work !!!!! SKYPE though works on Linux so I might go down that route --seems Windows has given up on equalisations with free software.

Cheers
    Jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 30, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hi, that was the case for my laptop's default for Realtek. I had to get the 'Real'-tek thing from Realtek's site directly.

Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 30, 2018
  7. I'm using the FxSound EQ program is a substantial tool to help personalize your audio playback system to best suit your playback environment and personal tastes..

FreeBooter, Jan 30, 2018
  8. dalchina New Member

Note: that's commercial:

dalchina, Jan 31, 2018
  9. I'm have no idea free version have those limitations, i thought OP can use the free version without much problem.

FreeBooter, Jan 31, 2018
  10. dalchina New Member
    Well, that's a quote from their site...

dalchina, Jan 31, 2018
  11. I did not found that information any how i have deleted my post.

FreeBooter, Jan 31, 2018
  12. dalchina New Member
    No need to do that.. it's a valid suggestion provided people are happy to pay for the program after trying it.. the solution doesn't have to be freeware.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2018
  13. Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs

I have read the forum rules and have not found any rule stating we should not suggest members payed programs. Please correct me if i'm wrong, thanks @dalchina.

FreeBooter, Jan 31, 2018
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    @FreeBooter

Thanks for your suggestion --don't get scared just because a program is a commercial product -- sometimes it's worth paying for decent software.

Iyi şanslar ve iyi geceler

Think that's right -- but a while since I was last in Turkey --loved it though in spite of current problems -- almost friendliest people on the planet !!!! (apart from Icelanders -- but I'm biased of course !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 31, 2018
  15. dalchina New Member
    I never suggested there was anything amiss with mentioning one....

dalchina, Jan 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs - Similar Threads - Equalizer audio programs

2. Windows 10 Equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Equalizer: Once again, online instructions for simple questions are useless...I hate to keep bothering you people with what are probably easy questions... to you.This is a new computer, no additional sound software has been added, or deletedThe question for 1000 points is how to find...
  3. Windows 10 Equalizer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Equalizer: Once again, online instructions for simple questions are useless...I hate to keep bothering you people with what are probably easy questions... to you.This is a new computer, no additional sound software has been added, or deletedThe question for 1000 points is how to find...
  4. Anyone know of any programs that let me split my windows into equal thirds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know of any programs that let me split my windows into equal thirds?: I find it annoying to have to fiddle around with dragging window sizes to try to be roughly equal to eachother. Is there any program that does it automatically? I used to use a program called Winsplit Revolution when I used Windows 8, but now that I've swapped to Windows 10...
  5. Adding an Audio Equalizer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding an Audio Equalizer: I have downloaded and installed Equalizer APO but I cannot get it to effect my speakers. How can I make this work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-an-audio-equalizer/cf2f4e03-c172-4efe-87a8-c70b1540aa2f
  6. Any programs or fix to change the audio balance?

Any programs or fix to change the audio balance?: I have a corsair void pro rgb, and have the latest iCue software and firmware. I do not have audio balance nor audio enhancements in the headset's playback properties in windows, and never had such. iCue has no settings regarding this. submitted by /u/pugaviator [link]...
  7. Does Windows 10 have a system-wide audio equalizer?

Does Windows 10 have a system-wide audio equalizer?: submitted by /u/sprite-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epv12e/does_windows_10_have_a_systemwide_audio_equalizer/
  8. Audio equalizer - Is it part of a driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio equalizer - Is it part of a driver.: I have an HP laptop running Win 10. On occasion the sound being piped into my speakers is very base loaded. With an equalizer I could cut down on the base and/or increase the treble. I have updated all the drivers for my Realtek High Def audio device. Is a full equalizer...
  9. Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Is not opens any Program: Dear Folks, When I working on Windows 10 Its not open any program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-opens-any-program/f942090f-994b-410f-bf30-3a7912254a9a
  10. How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer: How do I get to the Windows 10 audio equalizer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-the-windows-10-audio-equalizer/4b3c75d8-019c-4719-8997-d2be53da7625

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adjust treble/base audio in win10