Windows 10: Any Windows keyboard shortcut manager? (Not AutoHotkey)

Discus and support Any Windows keyboard shortcut manager? (Not AutoHotkey) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does any sort of program exist that can give a global view of all of the keyboard shortcuts that multiple running programs are "listening for"? Often,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by muzicman82, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Any Windows keyboard shortcut manager? (Not AutoHotkey)

Does any sort of program exist that can give a global view of all of the keyboard shortcuts that multiple running programs are "listening for"? Often, programs have the same shortcuts and overlap. So it'd be nice to see what program is listening for what shortcuts.

Not looking to override shortcuts.

Personally, I run Evernote, SnagIt, DIsplayFusion among others and even Dropbox listens for screenshots.

Thanks@

:)

muzicman82, Jul 20, 2016

2. Windows 10 keyboard shortcut

Autohotkey can do this for you (AutoHotkey) with the following easy script using Win-key + [/] or [*] from the numpad in this example. Possibilities are endless.

#NumpadDiv::SoundSetWaveVolume, -5

#NumpadMult::SoundSetWaveVolume, +5

Koen Liekens, Jul 20, 2016
  3. Web link keyboard shortcut

Create a desktop shortcut with the following target:

chrome.exe Google

Right-click on the shortcut, click Properties.

Assign the shortcut key: Ctrl + Shift + F3

(Ctrl + F3 isn't possible. You need to use AutoHotKey for that.)

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Any Windows keyboard shortcut manager? (Not AutoHotkey)

The "multiple running programs" part tells me a comprehensive list may not be possible except by running a program individually [one at a time], making a list for that program, close then run another program and another list then combine the lists. Changing the focus from one running program to another running program should give a different list but not sure that would work.

Berton, Jul 20, 2016
Thema:

Any Windows keyboard shortcut manager? (Not AutoHotkey)

1. Any Windows keyboard shortcut manager? (Not AutoHotkey) - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut manager

2. How to see and manage all keyboard shortcuts of Windows and programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see and manage all keyboard shortcuts of Windows and programs.: Also see it's scoop, if it is global or only in the program. I want to see if any shortcut is duplicate and triggers more than 1 thing. Disable shortcuts I don't use to prevent accidental changes. submitted by /u/RedditNoobie777 [link] [comments]...
  3. AutoHotKey AlwaysOnTop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AutoHotKey AlwaysOnTop?: Moin, I have here a point script from autohotkey, the problem is that this point remains in the foreground, but only if I have the game (Ironsight) on borderless or in the window mode. How can I tell the script either to lay over the game or not to put the game in the...
  4. Windows keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keyboard shortcuts: I have a list of win10 keyboard shortcuts but some do not do as suggested. For example : F2 doesn't allow me to change the name of the item - but F4 does. I got the list from Windows 10 website ; https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12445...
  5. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  6. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  7. AutoHotKey behavior in 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AutoHotKey behavior in 10: Hello, i use this app to remap keyboard keys/shortcuts, it seems it works in explorer only, in browsers (for example) it doesn't.. Strange, how to fix that? 33638
  8. Windows Task manager keyboard shortcut is not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Task manager keyboard shortcut is not working: Hello, I can not open Task Manager with shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + ESC or thought CTRL + ALT + DELETE. From CMD it is not working too (tskmgr.exe). It's working only if I open it from "C:\Windows\System32". Please help. 74046
  9. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: I've lost all keyboard shortcuts - how can I restore them? 27956
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: How do you turn OFF keyboard shortcuts? I never use them but when I'm typing, I often hit CTRL when I mean the Shift key and then whatever letter I hit next is then combined with CTRL and displays something I don't want. I've been unable to find the setting that hopefully...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1809 autohotkey

2. #numpadmult::soundsetwavevolume 5