Windows 10: Any YouTube content creators here

Discus and support Any YouTube content creators here in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microphone on my headset isn't working after I installed Windows 10 but worked fine on 8.1 If anyone has a solution let me know 9660 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snacdaws, Jul 29, 2015.

1. snacdaws Win User

Any YouTube content creators here

Microphone on my headset isn't working after I installed Windows 10 but worked fine on 8.1

If anyone has a solution let me know

:)

snacdaws, Jul 29, 2015

2. Hyper for youtube not playing all videos

Hello - Sometimes Hyper for Youtube doesn't play certain youtube videos. It sees the start command but doesn't do any frame update and if I pause and drag the time marker somewhere it puts NaN;NaN;NaN underneath. This only affects videos from certain content
    creators - all these videos will play in a browser but not on Hyper for Youtube. Other videos will work just fine. I'm running windows 10

thank you

MarkSheffieldXL, Jul 29, 2015
  3. REQUEST FOR A REVIEW UNIT

im a content creator at youtube and wanted to make reviews on microsoft lumia products, so i wanted to know if i can get a review unit of a device for making a review video and upload it on YOUTUBE

thanks in advance

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

SharadGarg, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Any YouTube content creators here

1. Any YouTube content creators here - Similar Threads - YouTube content creators

2. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  3. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  4. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message for YouTube Creator Studio Classic Baderbatarfi93

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message for YouTube Creator Studio Classic Baderbatarfi93: Yes, I Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message Task https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-videos-in-youtube-error-message-for/95efa866-89bd-4ea6-ada4-857bbfa95dde
  6. Any GetRight user here?

Any GetRight user here?: Hello, Windows 10 Home v2004 x64 I am still using GetRight as Download Manager and I love it *Tongue IF Windows remove IE, Does GetRight will stop working? Thanks 163163
  7. Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available

in Windows 10 News
    Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available: It has been more than 4 years since SmartReply was launched, and since then, it has expanded to more users with the Gmail launch and Android Messages and to more devices with Android Wear. Developers now use SmartReply to respond to reviews within the Play Developer Console...
  8. Any YouTuber's out there?

Any YouTuber's out there?: A curiosity I've noticed with YT (YouTube). If you go to any YT video and place your mouse cursor within a 1/2" of the top inner border and then scroll with the mouse wheel you'll see the area darken and a number appear, usually it's 100. If I scroll backwards with the wheel...
  9. New Skype for content creators feature available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype for content creators feature available: Skype is used worldwide as a tool for bringing callers into a variety of different podcasts, live streams, and TV shows. Today, we made it even simpler to bring your incoming audio and video calls to life with the Skype for content creators feature. Building off the Skype TX...
  10. Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators

in Windows 10 News
    Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators: We have an exciting few days ahead as this weekend the Skype team will receive the Emmy® Award for Technology & Engineering at the ceremony in Las Vegas. With Emmy in hand, you’ll find us at the NAB Show from April 9–12, in Booth SL6716, where we will announce our next...