Windows 10: Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?

Discus and support Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just saw this this morning. System has been running fine [img] 91944 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AntJac, Aug 22, 2017.

1. AntJac Win User

Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?

Just saw this this morning. System has been running fine

Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History? [​IMG]

:)

AntJac, Aug 22, 2017

2. Has anyone ever seen this log in screen

only way to get through a BIOS / UEFI password

is enter the password

or

contact the System Mfg. with proof of ownership and pay them to unlock it

note: not all Mfg. have methods to recover / restore / unlock the BIOS / UEFI once a password has been set

Locutus deBorg, Aug 22, 2017
  3. Has anyone ever seen this log in screen

How do i get past this? Im not sure what password its requesting. Thanks

SHobbs0222, Aug 22, 2017
  4. AntJac Win User

Thought I'd double post just in case nobody views it. It seems the application IDs are for Skype and Movies and TV? I copied them both separately into Google (the application IDs) and it showed those 2 apps.

Bit strange how it shows them like that though. Anybody know how to fix?

AntJac, Aug 22, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    I had something similar a few days ago and wondered what it was - any ideas? Maybe it's another example of shoddy Microsoft software QA?

Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History? [​IMG]

Steve C, Aug 22, 2017
  6. AntJac Win User
    Yeah I thought that. Maybe they forgot to change the name of the update or something. Did yours resolve itself?

AntJac, Aug 22, 2017
  7. Yeah I saw same and posted, sorry I didn't see this one or else would of added to it. I second the comment about shoddy QA. I actually wonder if they do any QA anymore

Scottyboy99, Aug 22, 2017
  8. AntJac Win User

Just posted this thread Scotty *Smile. Glad it's not just me!

It must only do it for MS apps

AntJac, Aug 22, 2017
  9. bro67 Win User
    This would mean me getting up to go look at the desktop in our home office. The View Technical Details and Windows Updates in Programs and features would give you more info. Since it was for App tiles, which have huge vulnerabilities in them, compared to actual programs. My guess is that it may have been for Zero Day exploits and other updates.

There is a reason why the IT side of Microsoft.com is there. It lets you check on things before you let stuff get installed.

bro67, Aug 22, 2017
  10. AntJac Win User
    Thanks for the post bro67. Just a bit strange it happened as I used the Movies and TV app on Monday with no issues. I never use Skype

AntJac, Aug 22, 2017
  11. lx07 Win User
    I've found the Skype app runs at log on (and uses a lot of CPU) whether you have ever used it or not. I uninstall it.

It is good to see reliability history fixing things though even if it isn't obvious what.

12. Yorky Win User
    Hello, I have recently posted an identical post into the 'Updates' section of this Forum. I've no idea what it it and in light of current questionable scams etc I think Microsoft should be making their Updates more clear and understandable.

Yorky, Aug 22, 2017
  13. bro67 Win User

I did not see those on our desktop. I do not use the apps on it, so I have removed them. Programs and Features under Windows updates, sorted by date, should show the related KB, also check the Store to see if it shows latest updates, which is where those two would have come from.

bro67, Aug 23, 2017
  14. bro67 Win User
    App updates come from the store. Last Skype update was 7/23/17. I cannot find anything on the other app and why it was updated.

bro67, Aug 23, 2017
  15. Bree New Member
    It's Movies & TV, you can see its product ID 9WZDNCRFJ3P2 in this url for Movies & TV on the store:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...v/9wzdncrfj3p2

Thema:

1. Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History? - Similar Threads - Anybody ever before

2. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  3. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  5. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  6. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Reliability History errors

Reliability History errors: Is it normal to have an error everyday in reliability history? I've already perform clean boot in my PC but the problem still persists. Here's the screenshot of my reliability history. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Has anybody seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  9. reliability history

reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  10. Reliability history not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability history not working: When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history nothing happens, and control panel closes. This happened in the last build also. 5052