Windows 10: Anybody Getting System Freeze From Hovering Over IE11 On Taskbar?

Discus and support Anybody Getting System Freeze From Hovering Over IE11 On Taskbar? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This has happened to me 5-6 times in a month and half. A few minutes ago with just one IE window in the background. In the past there's been 5-6 IE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Clive K, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Clive K Win User

Anybody Getting System Freeze From Hovering Over IE11 On Taskbar?

This has happened to me 5-6 times in a month and half.
    A few minutes ago with just one IE window in the background.
    In the past there's been 5-6 IE windows in the background.
    Hovering the mouse to expose the thumbnails freezes the PC.
    Nothing to do but hit the power button and do a cold start.

:)

Clive K, Oct 1, 2015
  2. IanWarner Win User

Windows 10, Edge and IE11 not reading Office Hyperlink correctly

This has made no difference.

If I hover over the link, it shows as a .docx file, but clicking on the link opens it in Edge/IE11, not Word. It looks like it tries to open it as an HTML file as it is total garbage.

Ian Warner

IanWarner, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Spell Checker not working in IE 11

My spellchecker has also stopped working in IE11 and EDGE since last week.

There were a lot of updates installed on my system over the weekend - has anybody managed to identify which one(s) may have broken this feature?

MartinJHarris, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Anybody Getting System Freeze From Hovering Over IE11 On Taskbar?

1. Anybody Getting System Freeze From Hovering Over IE11 On Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Anybody Getting System

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual bug when hovering over taskbar: Lately when hovering over the taskbar, items will flicker when mouse is moved, when clicked, the windows will not open. When opening a program it will not open in window mode, it stays minimized....
  4. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual bug when hovering over taskbar: Lately when hovering over the taskbar, items will flicker when mouse is moved, when clicked, the windows will not open. When opening a program it will not open in window mode, it stays minimized....
  5. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  7. Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/5point99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hztnax/mouse_glitches_when_hovering_over_taskbar/
  8. Shifting Windows when hovering over taskbar programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shifting Windows when hovering over taskbar programs.: I have mild OCD, and ever since a recent update its been going nuts due this bug. When I mouse over a icon on the task bar and hover over it the other windows shift to the side and then fade away. They use to just fade away.... Here's a video of the bug. VIDEO PLZ send...
  9. Bookmarks Taskbar IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks Taskbar IE11: Is it possible to make the Bookmarks taskbar in IE more than one line deep? *sarc I want a list of folders in it, but there is insufficient room. I am backtracking default to IE, too many glitches elsewhere. *Sick 47902
  10. IE11 Freezes

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Freezes: Hi I'm running Windows 10 and when I use IE11 as the browser, sometimes after a short period of time, the page freezes and gives a "message "Windows is not responding" Windows 10 is fully up to date and this issue doesn't happen when I use "Edge , Chrome or Firefox". I...