Windows 10: Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?

Discus and support Anyone any experience with Shoebox ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to store a lot of photos into Shoebox which I've heard good reports about but whilst easy to understand and follow, it's ridiculously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Arcadian Win User

Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?

Hi I'm trying to store a lot of photos into Shoebox which I've heard good reports about but whilst easy to understand and follow, it's ridiculously slow so wondered if I'm doing something wrong ?

Thanks for any help...

:)

Arcadian, Jul 20, 2017

2. Anyone have experience with CommonTime mNotes and WIndows Mobile?

I am evaluating several smartphones and have been able to get mnotes running on the AT&T Tilt, but when I try to get it going on my HP 910 Business Messenger I get a socket error 10054 and can't get it to work wirelessly with WIndows Mobile.

Imp Info:

Windows Mobile 6.1

Common Time mNotes 5

Lotus Notes 6.5

HP 910 Business Messenger (Eval unit)

Crisspayton, Jul 20, 2017
  3. toby07801 Win User
    Does anyone else experience these annoyances with the N95?

please someone let me know if they experience the same...

and if anyone is reading this who has connections to the people behind the software would you please make nokia aware of these issues? someone once said they don't read these forums... maybe they should! a lot of issues would be sorted by now if they did!

EDIT: Removed reference to unconfirmed product release, - Mohjo.
    Message Edited by mohjo on 25-Jun-2007 01:17 PM

toby07801, Jul 20, 2017
  4. alexk207 Win User

I don't think you would be doing anything wrong, the possible cause could potentially be your ISP.

alexk207, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Anyone any experience with Shoebox ? - Similar Threads - Anyone experience Shoebox

2. Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?: I might be getting a new computer in the near future, and one of the ones I'm looking at has the Iris Xe video built into the CPU instead of a dedicated graphics card. I don't play the newer, high end games. In fact, the only two games I'm concerned about are from 2005 and...
  3. Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?: I might be getting a new computer in the near future, and one of the ones I'm looking at has the Iris Xe video built into the CPU instead of a dedicated graphics card. I don't play the newer, high end games. In fact, the only two games I'm concerned about are from 2005 and...
  4. Anyone have experience with buying from digitallicense.nl?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have experience with buying from digitallicense.nl?: I saw that they have Windows 10 keys for sale pretty cheap but idk if they are legit or or not, anyone have any experience with them? submitted by /u/guacamoletonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leujj7/anyone_have_experience_with_buying_from/
  5. Anyone else experience these bugs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  6. Any experience with SecuGen Fingerprinter?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any experience with SecuGen Fingerprinter?: I cannot install the above mentioned printer. Can anyone help?? warm regards Jemand Erfahrung mit SecuGen Fingerprinter?
  7. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?: Greetings Earthlings. Newbie to this forum, go easy on me. I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE? It's a programming app that allows the use of (for example) flow charts. I'm currently using SUBLIME TEXT however I'm investigating...
  8. DoNotSpy10 - any feedback/experience?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DoNotSpy10 - any feedback/experience?: Has anyone heard of or tried this: Download DoNotSpy10 - MajorGeeks It looks like it does some useful things, but there's always the chance it isn't quite as smart as it thinks it is and causes more problems than it solves. 13196
  9. Anyone with experience in cloud backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone with experience in cloud backup?: Which is the best cloud service where I can host gigabytes of data? The service should offer high security because, I need to backup my business database and related stuffs. I have tried Google drive but not satisfied with it. One of my friend is using Cloud Backup Disaster...
  10. Does anyone have experience with TWEAKING v4.0.12. ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does anyone have experience with TWEAKING v4.0.12. ?: I have unintentionally created some problems for myself with permissions.  I don't understand permissions and networking very well (a question for another day). A friend told me to use "tweaking program" to repair my system issues with permissions. Before I just...