Windows 10: Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??

Discus and support Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys I am reasonably able to do formulas but one I need is foxing me, I will try to show example. Cell A Cell B Cell x (profit) 100 150 50%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frenchman96, May 14, 2017.

1. Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??

Hi Guys

I am reasonably able to do formulas but one I need is foxing me, I will try to show example.

Cell A Cell B Cell x (profit)
    100 150 50%

I am displaying that A has made a 50% profit, but B will change from time to time so when B changes, I want X to show the new %. I believe it should be something like >>
    sum( B - A = 50 /100

:)

frenchman96, May 14, 2017
  2. karmee Win User

Spreadsheet freeware for N95 ?

Does anyone know a good freeware for creating and editing spreadsheets for n95? It should be fully compatible with Excel spreadsheets. Or is the only choice to upgrade the Quickoffice, which is not a freeware.

karmee, May 14, 2017
  3. alternative to quickoffice?

hi, is there any good alternatives to quickoffice that allows for editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Preferrably freeware! Cheers

toppskarven, May 14, 2017
  4. jl2509 Win User

Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??

Ozgrid is a good place to start for Excel questions... HELP FORUMS

jl2509, May 14, 2017
  5. jl2509 Win User
    FYI though assuming A1=100, B1=150 C1=(B1-A1)/A1
    format C1 as percent

jl2509, May 14, 2017
  6. jl

Not working for me sorry, probably me though.

If I quote say
    A is 5000
    B is 5203
    C is which hopefully will show as 4.06%

So if I want C to change when I update B, what do yo say the formula should be ?

Did I say it' Apache Open Office

7. jl2509 Win User
    Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas?? [​IMG]

with your changed figures.

jl2509, May 14, 2017
  8. Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??

jl

Again, I bow to your superior knowledge worked great, must make a note.

Thanks again, clever people in Cheshire

9. jl2509 Win User
    Good to know your fixed.

Cheers

jl2509, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas??

1. Anyone any good at spreadsheet formulas?? - Similar Threads - Anyone spreadsheet formulas

2. Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?: I am trying to learn spreadsheet creations using built-in shortcuts. I have a question about the AutoSum feature. I know how to use it for rows and columns calculations, however, I am wondering if AutoSum can calculate separate cells for me. For example, If I only wanted to...
  3. Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?: I am trying to learn spreadsheet creations using built-in shortcuts. I have a question about the AutoSum feature. I know how to use it for rows and columns calculations, however, I am wondering if AutoSum can calculate separate cells for me. For example, If I only wanted to...
  4. Any Excel Spreadsheet experts out there?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. FORMULA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORMULA: what formula can i use to get total hours worked per day. DATESTART TIMEEND TIMETOTAL HOURS6/1/202111:00AM12:06:00...
  6. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  7. Formulas

Formulas: is there a way to use LOOKUP or any other formula to add values from a large number of different sheets in the same file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formulas/764e8940-6ae1-4aed-a8d0-dc28d60c4372
  8. Searching for spreadsheets that use a certain formula

Searching for spreadsheets that use a certain formula: I'm using Windows 10 search to find any spreadsheet that uses a particular formula. The only results I get are files for which the formula is written out in plain text in a cell. I don't get any hits for files that actually use the formula. I've tried wildcards before, after...
  9. fixmestick is it any good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fixmestick is it any good: Is this a viable program to use? A friend of mine uses it and swears by it. I personally am not sure if I want to try it. 75863
  10. Is FreedomPop any good?

Is FreedomPop any good?: Hi folks, Has anyone used FreedomPop? Is it actually free, or do you have to pay after so many months? Thanks for any info. *Smile -Chuck 4529