Windows 10: Anyone Can Help!

Discus and support Anyone Can Help! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can someone do this for me got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box. thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sairaaaaaaaaaaj, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Anyone Can Help!

can someone do this for me
    got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box.
    thanks in advance

:)

sairaaaaaaaaaaj, Aug 8, 2016

2. can anyone help

yes local account thanks for your help

cheriephillips1, Aug 8, 2016
  3. petegower Win User
    Can anyone help

I've installed Win 10 from Win 7 now I find that any app that need internet connection doesn't work because it cant find a connection these apps include OneDrive Mail and many others also it wont connect to Support

There is nothing wrong with my connection as Google and Edge have no trouble finding it

As Ive said I cant connect with support for help from them

All in all I think the service from Windows and Microsoft is appalling and if the problems arent resolve soon I shall have no choice but to revert back to Win 7

petegower, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Anyone Can Help!

Hello, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Here you go:

%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Anyone Can Help! [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Anyone Can Help!

1. Anyone Can Help! - Similar Threads - Anyone Help

2. My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!: I plug in my mic on my computer that i just used on another computer 20 min ago and i try it and it wont work, I need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-not-working-and-i-need-help-from-anyone/510c6321-6048-4291-84c6-60817738f16f
  3. Total duh moment... anyone around to help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Total duh moment... anyone around to help: I was going to troubleshoot my network and i kitty wanted loves so needless to say i entered netsh and now my prompt has changed from windows\system32> to netsh> and i cant for the life of me remember how to change it back....
  4. HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...: The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every drivers hardware ID but i could not..Can anyone help from where the file creates the ID..Even a little help would be a great...
  5. when i tried updating windows 10 latest update i got the error code Ox80070652 can anyone help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i tried updating windows 10 latest update i got the error code Ox80070652 can anyone help: when I tried to update windows 10 I got the error code Ox80070652 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-updating-windows-10-latest-update-i/62541b5e-b4a8-46da-8ad8-9285d22b9b08
  6. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?: A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever since then, I think it took a few weeks before a message has been glaringly annoying on the bottom right of my screen....
  7. Classic Start Menu does not update after Win10. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Start Menu does not update after Win10. Can anyone help?: I use the Classic Star Menu, but after the automatic update of Windows the Application stopped working correctly. I tried to reinstall but there was no success. The Windows 10 Start Menu will restart / override the operation of the Classic Start Menu, the OS will be...
  8. Can anyone help me understand how to fix the blue screens i get randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me understand how to fix the blue screens i get randomly: I've been having this issue for a few weeks now, the blue screen cause is system thread exception not handled. I have tried to use winddbg to look at my memory dump to find the issue and this is what i got...
  9. Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/: [ATTACH] Im having problems running Final Fantasy XIV In direct X 11 I have never had this problem before ever with the game. I have tried using the windows DirectX End-user runtime as the popup suggested but it keeps saying that my PC is up to date but i still cant...
  10. I get random BSODs. Can anyone help?

I get random BSODs. Can anyone help?: They are different most of the time. Have checked memory with memtest86. Have checked hard drives with command prompt: chk dsk, scannow, dcim, and one other I cannot recall... here are the dump files: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=051419-7078-01.dmp...