Windows 10: Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)?

Discus and support Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad whose power button is wayyyy too accessible, so I would LOVE (as in: pay for an app, even!) to find a way to restore the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BWB8771, Jan 25, 2016.

1. BWB8771 Win User

Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)?

I have a Lenovo Ideapad whose power button is wayyyy too accessible, so I would LOVE (as in: pay for an app, even!) to find a way to restore the old "Ask me what to do" when the power button is pressed.

:)

BWB8771, Jan 25, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 25, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 25, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Ah, the 'Shutdown Confirmation' dialog; trying to remember how to re-enable that! *Wink

I take it you're talking about the physical power button;
    if so, go to Power Options in the Control Panel and change "When I press the power button:" to "Do nothing"

Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 25, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    After some research, I found that if you enable "Display Shutdown Event Tracker" in GP Editor, you will get a Shutdown/Restart confirmation dialog;
    (it doesn't ask to fill any comments, though)
    however, it seems very buggy for it seems to break Search function!

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)? - Similar Threads - Anyone discover bring

2. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  3. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  4. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to bring back GamesExplorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to bring back GamesExplorer?: [ATTACH] I want to get this back in windows 10 22H2, and i did my research In Windows 10 ver 1803, it was entirely removed from Windows.. i want to know if there is any possible way to get it back. submitted by /u/ItsFastMan [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?: How do I bring Microsoft Viva back? I liked it, but it disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bring-microsoft-viva-back/6a4e11c7-239b-4e41-9ddd-9224f1b7ed0b
  7. What can I do to bring it back to normal?

What can I do to bring it back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DGZ_BF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xcksjs/what_can_i_do_to_bring_it_back_to_normal/
  8. How to bring back the restore button over here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back the restore button over here?: I tried restoring the C drive to its older version for work and it used to word before but now I'm unable to click it. Is there any way I could fix it?...
  9. How to bring back the restore button over here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back the restore button over here?: I tried restoring the C drive to its older version for work and it used to word before but now I'm unable to click it. Is there any way I could fix it?...
  10. Back & refresh buttons disappeared from installed app? How do I bring it back?

Back & refresh buttons disappeared from installed app? How do I bring it back?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xerazal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv1ogv/back_refresh_buttons_disappeared_from_installed/