Windows 10: Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

Discus and support Anyone Else Get Survey Email? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tony K, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Tony K Win User

Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey.

Anyone Else Get Survey Email? [​IMG]

LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!!

Anyone Else Get Survey Email? [​IMG]

:)

Tony K, Dec 5, 2014

2. Lost Windows 10 after restore. Now I am unable to get 10 again. What can I do?

Andre, thanks for you response and I'm sure that the solutions offered would have solved my problem but it came too late and I wound up taking the pc to the Geek Squad.

Thanks again,

Dennis

ANYONE ELSE, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Lost Windows 10 after restore. Now I am unable to get 10 again. What can I do?

Original Title: windows 10 download

A couple months ago I purchased a Dell PC with 8.1. Downloaded the Windows 10 and operated for awhile. Had a problem (not with 10)and had to do restore and lost 10. Now I am unable to get 10 again. What can I do.

ANYONE ELSE, Dec 5, 2014
  4. jlr888 Win User

Hi, did get survey email about 2 weeks ago. Don't remember getting any ads or popups.

Jim

jlr888, Dec 5, 2014
  5. tomppa Win User
    The same about 2 weeks ago

tomppa, Dec 5, 2014
  6. I also got one of these just over a week ago

I didn't get a survey after it, but strangely the survey wouldn't open in IE, I had to use Chrome

paulsalter, Dec 5, 2014
  7. Charlie Win User
    Saw the line in the Insider Hub Trupeter

Charlie, Dec 5, 2014
  8. LittleJay Win User

Nope, I didn't get the survey and now I'm really feeling left out. *Tongue

LittleJay, Dec 5, 2014
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    If I get another one do you want it?? *Wink

BunnyJ, Dec 5, 2014
  10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Got it, deleted it. Don't take surveys. Hell it is all I can do to write a simple answer to thread. . .*Roflmao2

11. LittleJay Win User
    If I get another one do you want it?? *Wink Naw, that's alright. *Tongue

LittleJay, Dec 6, 2014
  12. Anyone Else Get Survey Email? [​IMG]

Didn't get one, don't want one as they know what I'll say.
    "Survey being forwarded to someone who cares!"

The Howling Wolves, Dec 6, 2014
  13. M4v3r1ck Win User

In my email at the end, MS asked me for my bankaccount! They would like to fund me for my trials and tribulations.. Anyone Else Get Survey Email? :)

M4v3r1ck, Dec 6, 2014
  14. Rigel Win User
    For me it smells like a rat ... they send me the survey email on the email address I used to register with Microsoft and then they start to ask if my email address is coupled to my Win 10 preview ??? Come on who is trying to fool who ? are they somewhat retarded ?

Rigel, Jul 1, 2015
  15. Ditto Ditto *Ditto

stealth2920, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone Else Get Survey Email? - Similar Threads - Anyone Else Survey

2. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  3. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  4. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  5. Survey Email legit

Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  6. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  7. Anyone else get this spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  8. is anyone else got this email

in Windows 10 Support
    is anyone else got this email: Dear Microsoft customer, You are receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its...
  9. Can anyone else get this link to work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone else get this link to work?: I've been saving this link in a tab for weeks until I might need it. Then today I noticed it hadn't reloaded. I did that, and I keep getting an Error message. I then just tried to get at it again by typing "Surface recovery image" in the search box of support, and clicked on...
  10. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...