Windows 10: Anyone else have this problem?

Discus and support Anyone else have this problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamesleimer, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Anyone else have this problem?

i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix it. then ill have to stick the windows 10 usb in and boot that way and once im up and running using that method, i can pull the usb and windows 10 will boot normally to my hard drive. anyone else have this problem and how do i fix it?

:)

jamesleimer, Mar 1, 2016
  2. Pietaster Win User

Anyone else have this problem?

If youre listening to music on your phone when the phone rings. Then you hang up, music volume doesn't work. The song plays but no sound. With or without speakers/headphones. Also, if the phone rings again no ring its as if you muted sound.

I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Pietaster, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User

Can't say I have this issue. What if you pause and then play the music again. Does it work?

Entegy, Mar 1, 2016
  4. EziaN Win User

It sounds more like a faulty Hard drive than a Windows 10 issue to me.

Is there any chance you could make a dump of your system eventlog and post it so we can see if it logs any hard drive errors?

EziaN, Mar 1, 2016
  5. no...and its not the hard drive because it less than two years old and i never had this problem with windows 8.1.. i know its a problem with win10

jamesleimer, Mar 1, 2016
  6. wyldman68 Win User
    Sounds like a faulty connection. Did you disconnect and reconnect your hard drive. And 2 year old hard drives have been known to go bad.

wyldman68, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone else have this problem? - Similar Threads - Anyone else problem

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  5. Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?

Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?: submitted by /u/silentklip [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqudd7/is_anyone_else_having_problems_with_realtek/
  6. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  7. Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?: According to Krebs and Qualys, in addition to the July WU we should be updating Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for which there is a 'Monster Patch'. I got rid of all my Adobe Apps (especially Flash) but there are two sites I must use that both require Adobe Reader yet the Adobe...
  8. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  9. two problems, anyone else have them?

in Windows 10 Support
    two problems, anyone else have them?: two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532) I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them? when right-clicking a video file, selecting...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066