Windows 10: Anyone else have this SRUDB.dat error all the time?

Discus and support Anyone else have this SRUDB.dat error all the time? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; svchost (4340) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 6352896 (0x000000000060f000) (database page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DragonFireDon22, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Anyone else have this SRUDB.dat error all the time?

svchost (4340) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 6352896 (0x000000000060f000) (database page 1550 (0x60E)) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a page checksum mismatch. The stored checksum was [caaa3187f4ece7c7] and the computed checksum was [0ec1713e1bd6effc]. The read operation will fail with error -1018 (0xfffffc06). If this condition persists then please restore the database from a previous backup.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? No one seem to ever talk about this I did a Google search and found nothing about it.

:)

DragonFireDon22, Mar 5, 2017
  2. kicl Win User

does anyone else have this problem with the new update for N73ME?

in order for me to dial or use the keypad, i have to press the end key before dialing any numbers and then to remove the numbers and the dialing bar, i have to clear all the numbers manually by press the C button then i can press the end key to take off
    the dialing bar. another problem i have is that when i put my profile on silent, the phone doesn't vibrate the screen and lights only flash like they normally do. has anyone else had this problem? im guessing there are more flaws with the new update but im
    still looking into it.

kicl, Mar 5, 2017
  3. kicl Win User
    does anyone else have this problem with the new update for N73ME?

someone help meee!!!

kicl, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Anyone else have this SRUDB.dat error all the time?

DragonFireDon22,

Check the following:
    Multiple error messages in Event Viewer

The issue apppears to be associated with the Diagnostic Policy Service.
    SRUJet is a database engine working with srudb.dat.

If granting permissions does not work, try the following:

Stop the Diagnostic Policy Service and delete: srudb.dat

To stop the Diagnostic Policy Service:
    Press Windows key + R
    In the Open area of the Run prompt, type in: services.msc
    Press: Enter

Scroll down to, and double-click on: Diagnostic Policy Service
    Click the Stop button.

Delete srudb.dat

Windows should re-create it.

cottonball, Mar 6, 2017
  5. YUP I deleted it, and error seem to be gone. Thanks!!!

DragonFireDon22, Mar 6, 2017
  6. Glad it worked for you.

Have a great week!!

cottonball, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Anyone else have this SRUDB.dat error all the time?

1. Anyone else have this SRUDB.dat error all the time? - Similar Threads - Anyone else SRUDB

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  5. Persistent SRUDB Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent SRUDB Errors: Event Viewer has been showing an error in SRUDB.dat. I tracked it down to a faulty NVidia driver update, because it was causing BSOD with DPC_Watchdog_Violations. A hotfix from NVidia solved the BSOD, but the errors persist. They occur in pairs and are:svchost 3844,D,22...
  6. Anyone else receiving these errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else receiving these errors?: [ATTACH] Ever since early August, my system's been freezing on me, and it's been getting worse as of late. When I check the reliability monitor, this is the usual message I get under critical events: an error with Desktop Windows Manager and Windows 10 itself, causing the...
  7. Is it me or as anyone else having slow boot times?

Is it me or as anyone else having slow boot times?: I’ve fully updated windows 10, and I have noticed my computer has significantly slower boot times. Is anyone else experiencing this sort of issue? Edit: does anyone know why? submitted by /u/IAmNotABotFromRussia [link] [comments]...
  8. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  9. Anyone else have a 'ModifiableWindowsApps' folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have a 'ModifiableWindowsApps' folder?: I've just noticed a folder I've never seen before in my Program Files folder called ModifiableWindowsApps and just wanna know if anyone else has this folder. There is also a principal listing in its security tab for a: Account...
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...