Windows 10: Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated

Discus and support Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; At least for me anyway mail app now shows live messages on the tile and under options one can turn off conversation mode. [img] [img] 22102 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tcman50, Sep 10, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated

At least for me anyway mail app now shows live messages on the tile and under options one can turn off conversation mode.

Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated [​IMG]

Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated [​IMG]

:)

tcman50, Sep 10, 2015
  2. SebM22 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Notifications

It looks like this issue has been resolved. Must have been a update to the mail app that has fixed this. Anyone else had this problem fixed?

SebM22, Sep 10, 2015
  3. changes to phone!!!!

I got home from work last night,unlocked my phone (lumia 800) swiped screen to go to alphabetical list of installed apps and there they were,but different, they are still sorted alphabetically but now have a the initial letter big and bold separating each
    group of apps.

Has anyone else noticed this change or is it just me, the phone has definitely not been updated and I have not altered my settings.

I am not complaining about this its just an observation and I was wondering if anyone else noticed this or should the list have always been like it?

katandleew, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Recnal2 Win User

Yep it was crashing at launch, but now is running just fine

Recnal2, Sep 10, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    Thanks for that - I hate conversation mode. I saw it was in preview builds but hadn't noticed it appear in 10240 until you mentioned it.

Wouldn't it be nice if they issued some documentation detailing changes though....

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 10, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
  8. Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated

When are they going to make the reading pane horizontal, like most normal mail apps? (Even Outlook.com has the option to make the reading pane horizontal).

robertwnielsen, Sep 10, 2015
  9. roving Win User
    Now it would be nice to be able to set a default font and size of our choosing rather than Calibri 11.

Also it will not recognize mailing lists, which Outlook has done for a long time. I use them regularly and have to switch to my IE and use Outlook from there to send to a mailing list. Do others have this problem?

roving, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated - Similar Threads - Anyone else notice

2. have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...: has anyone noticed that the same man MR.CARMACK has been answering all our questions and all his answers point right to me. he even has my IP address in one of the answers. I wouldn't trust this guy as far as you can throw up...
  3. have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have a hacker too. but...HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT MR CARMACK HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING...: has anyone noticed that the same man MR.CARMACK has been answering all our questions and all his answers point right to me. he even has my IP address in one of the answers. I wouldn't trust this guy as far as you can throw up...
  4. Has anyone else’s computer bricked?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone else’s computer bricked?: I downloaded the latest update last night and it totally fucked up my computer. I have the “Reboot and select proper boot device” message after I guess the OS just shit the bed. I can only enter UEFI bios. Setting correct boot order does nothing and I have no Windows disc to...
  5. Did anyone else noticed this in News & Interest?

Did anyone else noticed this in News & Interest?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luigiatreddit2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ppf5xm/did_anyone_else_noticed_this_in_news_interest/
  6. Has anyone else been having trouble installing these two updates? I've uninstalling and...

Has anyone else been having trouble installing these two updates? I've uninstalling and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AwooWolfWoof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldu7t3/has_anyone_else_been_having_trouble_installing/
  7. Anyone else noticed last accessed time of files are incorrect?

Anyone else noticed last accessed time of files are incorrect?: Anyone else also have the issue where when you right click a file, it changes the last accessed time of the file itself? submitted by /u/killerofpain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktguwk/anyone_else_noticed_last_accessed_time_of_files/
  8. Anyone else notice TeamViewer getting increasingly flakier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else notice TeamViewer getting increasingly flakier?: I've been using TeamViewer (TV) since v4. At the time I convinced my IT management to license it for us to use against more than 6,000 corporate desktops. Fast forward to now... many, many years on and I'm now retired. I've still been using TeamViewer with just family and...
  9. Has anyone else noticed BSOD - Blue Screen caused by Google Chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone else noticed BSOD - Blue Screen caused by Google Chrome?: I have been trying for months to figure out what is causing consistent blue screens on my computer. And unfortunately, I can't reinstall windows because I have software that I won't be able to get back if I do that. So I have been literally testing out the removal of one...
  10. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160