Windows 10: Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"?

Discus and support Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm upgrading one of my windows 7 machines today. I gave it a fresh install of Windows 7.1 a week or so back in preps, and the only thing I added to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by musiclover7, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"?

I'm upgrading one of my windows 7 machines today. I gave it a fresh install of Windows 7.1 a week or so back in preps, and the only thing I added to that installation was to insure that all updates were installed after it. Meaning, I ran windows update and installed them until it found no other updates to install. Aside from that, nothing. Today, I kicked off the upgrade to windows 10, and it has been sitting on "Working on it" for the past 5 hours. No progress bar, no nothing. I have a killer internet connection, and this machine is more than up to the task. Anyone else seeing this?

:)

musiclover7, Jul 29, 2015

2. Lost Windows 10 after restore. Now I am unable to get 10 again. What can I do?

Andre, thanks for you response and I'm sure that the solutions offered would have solved my problem but it came too late and I wound up taking the pc to the Geek Squad.

Thanks again,

Dennis

ANYONE ELSE, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Lost Windows 10 after restore. Now I am unable to get 10 again. What can I do?

Original Title: windows 10 download

A couple months ago I purchased a Dell PC with 8.1. Downloaded the Windows 10 and operated for awhile. Had a problem (not with 10)and had to do restore and lost 10. Now I am unable to get 10 again. What can I do.

ANYONE ELSE, Jul 29, 2015
  4. JamesJ Win User

Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"?

Happened to me. I clicked the x to take the screen off and stop it. Then I checked the windows update area and it said about the download being ready (wasn't there earlier when starting the "get ready" part. The download was quick and am just about to install it.

JamesJ, Jul 29, 2015
  5. That worked.. Thanks!!

musiclover7, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"?

1. Anyone else stuck at "Working on it"? - Similar Threads - Anyone else stuck

2. is the microsoft store not working for anyone else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is the microsoft store not working for anyone else?: it just gets stuck on 'acquiring license' whenever i try to install an app submitted by /u/Carl-The-Commie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxdc25/is_the_microsoft_store_not_working_for_anyone_else/
  3. Is the Xbox game bar not working for anyone else?

Is the Xbox game bar not working for anyone else?: Whenever I press win+g or open a game a popup says that the app can’t open, and directs me to the windows store. It was working fine until yesterday. Is there a way to fix it, or is it just down? submitted by /u/xx_lemon-boi_xx [link] [comments]...
  4. Anyone else receiving these errors?

Anyone else receiving these errors?: [ATTACH] Ever since early August, my system's been freezing on me, and it's been getting worse as of late. When I check the reliability monitor, this is the usual message I get under critical events: an error with Desktop Windows Manager and Windows 10 itself, causing the...
  5. Does Bluetooth Audio not work for anyone else?

Does Bluetooth Audio not work for anyone else?: This is how Audeze recommends to set it up... But If I set it up this way, I get no Audio and No microphone input. I only get Audio actually if I disable the 'hands-free' microphone under both Playback and Recording. So there's some weird conflict. submitted by /u/SupaZT...
  6. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  7. Can anyone else get this link to work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone else get this link to work?: I've been saving this link in a tab for weeks until I might need it. Then today I noticed it hadn't reloaded. I did that, and I keep getting an Error message. I then just tried to get at it again by typing "Surface recovery image" in the search box of support, and clicked on...
  8. Is anyone else's microphones not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is anyone else's microphones not working?: I am trying to get my headsets microphone to pick up audio but it doesn't work. The headset works fine but the microphone doesn't pick anything up. I have tried everything. Privacy settings for the mic, updating drivers for the mic, trying to use earbuds as a mic, i even...
  9. Skype App working for anyone else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype App working for anyone else?: My Skype App has not worked at all since install. It asks if it can use my cam and mic, then says it is having a problem and I should Try Again. I've reported it twice. Any known solution? 2903
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066