Windows 10: Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10?

Discus and support Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded NumPad from SourceForge, doesn't seem to *do* anything. Anybody had any success running this and having a visible pad? 87201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marcwilson, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10?

I downloaded NumPad from SourceForge, doesn't seem to *do* anything. Anybody had any success running this and having a visible pad?

:)

marcwilson, Jun 19, 2017

2. Numpad only partially working.

The numpad on my Toshiba Satellite S55t-A5331 has randomly stopped working. the keys that currently work on the numpad are: 96390.+-* and enter.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

BeastMasterJG, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Numpad not working properly.

I have a problem with my numpad. For example, if i press numpad 1, it will type 14 instead of 1. If i pressed numpad 2, it will type 25 instead. and i i press numpad 7, it turns my num lock on and off?? my numpad is not working properly.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DonovanWoo, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10?

By "visible pad" do you mean an on-screen number pad for those devices with touch screen? Or do you mean the Desktop keyboards or Notebooks/Laptops that have the added Number Pad? Win10 does turn those off but there is a fix [Registry edit], should be in one of the Tutorials on this site. Or do you mean the game from Source Forge?

Berton, Jun 19, 2017
  5. There's an application called "NumPad.exe" which is available from SourceForge.

It implements (supposedly) an on-screen numeric pad that you click with a mouse. Except I can't get it to display anything. I ran it and nothing happened. Ran it again - checked in task manager and two instances of numpad,exe were running, but nothing on display.

marcwilson, Jun 20, 2017
  6. marcwilson, Jun 20, 2017
  7. sygnus21 Win User
    Considering the responses here, you may need to visit the SourceForge site for your answer.

Good luck.

sygnus21, Jun 20, 2017
  8. pyramid10 Win User

Seems redundant. Windows 10 has a virtual keyboard with a toggle-able numeric keypad.

pyramid10, Jun 20, 2017
  9. Yeah, but it takes up a lot of screen-space. I want something with just the keys I don't already have.

marcwilson, Jun 20, 2017
  10. To hell with it. I'm going to just buy a numeric pad; Bluetooth or USB,

marcwilson, Jun 20, 2017
  11. Berton Win User
    Sorry about that. I had changed schools back in '56 and needed more credit, took the typing class [manual typewriters, teacher wouldn't let us use her brand-new electric], have trouble getting used to routinely using the Number Pad.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone got NumPad working in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone got NumPad

2. My numpad is not working when activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My numpad is not working when activated: My numpad is not working when activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-numpad-is-not-working-when-activated/4dbf761c-1a4d-4161-b0b2-939e058823c2
  3. Anyone got a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone got a fix for this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iHateCollageAlot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/men5ni/anyone_got_a_fix_for_this/
  4. Anyone ever got this?

Anyone ever got this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Resk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lubu9t/anyone_ever_got_this/
  5. Numpad #2 key not working

Numpad #2 key not working: Ok so there's probably a million and one reasons as to why my numpad number 2 key does not work, lemme rephrase, the key actually works because I input a 4 digit pin when I sign in BUT it does NOT work while I'm just idly browsing. Its so weird. It also works as a arrow down...
  6. Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?

Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?: . submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goit57/anyone_got_windows_10_20h1_update_yet/
  7. One of the numpad keys not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One of the numpad keys not working.: Just today as I was using My laptop, the Num- key stopped working. The issue is not in the hardware as I tried several different keyboards including the on-screen keyboard none of which worked....
  8. Numpad not working at all after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numpad not working at all after Windows update: Dear all, after updating windows to latest version 1909, the numpad stop working totally. i have lenovo t470p thinkpad. i have tested the usb keyboard on another pc and it is working fine. also, i tried the bios diagnosis and the numpad is working on the bios. however, on...
  9. Windows 10 1909 problem anyone got the same?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 problem anyone got the same?: after upgraded to the windows 1909 my cpu usuage in game is really high and my gpu usuage is low which is not normal. At first I thought that is a cpu problem then I changed my cpu to 9900ks but in game.I still.got.the low gpu usuage Is this is a bug or mine issues? System...
  10. Using a custom explorer.exe - Anyone got it working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using a custom explorer.exe - Anyone got it working?: I'm trying to use a custom explorer.exe (well, replacing a icon in explorer). When I do this, I get error 0xc0000142. I've tried just replacing explorer with Windows 7's explorer (as the icon I wanted to use was Windows 7's explorer icon, and I was also curious to see how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. numpad 6 takes 20 attempts to press