Windows 10: Anyone had issues with this software when installing Win 10?

Discus and support Anyone had issues with this software when installing Win 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone had issues with this software when installing Win 10? Office 2007 This game - Battlefield Bad Company 2 FTP 16112 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by myhome, Aug 13, 2015.

1. myhome Win User

Anyone had issues with this software when installing Win 10?

Office 2007
    This game - Battlefield Bad Company 2
    FTP

:)

myhome, Aug 13, 2015

2. Has anyone had problems with this last win 10 update?

You posted in the wrong forum so I moved your post.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Aug 13, 2015
  3. Has anyone had problems with this last win 10 update?

Any problems with this last win 10 update

DARRELK818, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Dch48 Win User

No problems with Office 2007. I don't have the other 2.

Dch48, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Hydranix Win User
    FTP server or client?

Windows FTP or third party?

Battlefield should work normally.

Hydranix, Aug 13, 2015
  6. XweAponX Win User
    What FTP client, SmartFTP? Should work. Most of the apps that run on 7 and 8 should work, except for Raxco Perfect Disk, you have to get Perfect Storage now. Check each app's Web Page for compatibility Info.

XweAponX, Aug 13, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    Office 2007 is working.

If the FTP client is FileZilla, then it is working as well.

Games might be more prone to errors as they heavily rely on (modern) graphics drivers, where then the question is in how far your graphics card will work with Windows 10.

Joergi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone had issues with this software when installing Win 10? - Similar Threads - Anyone issues software

2. Issue in installing software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue in installing software: Hello Dears,I have a software .msi that gives the following error when installing:Please guide me to solve this issue.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-in-installing-software/b6b523ec-5286-4c43-9e12-1670ab5307c4
  3. Issue in installing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in installing software: Hello Dears,I have a software .msi that gives the following error when installing:Please guide me to solve this issue.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-in-installing-software/b6b523ec-5286-4c43-9e12-1670ab5307c4
  4. Issue in installing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Had purchased a Win 7 Pro retail for a Win 10 Home computer...had software issues w/10 at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had purchased a Win 7 Pro retail for a Win 10 Home computer...had software issues w/10 at...: Now want to update, but won't update to Pro...so I'll lose my apps going from Pro to Home. Any work around? Some of my apps are out of support, so will no longer update, or even install the older versions. I would really hate to have to repurchase a working app, some of which...
  6. Had purchased a Win 7 Pro retail for a Win 10 Home computer...had software issues w/10 at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had purchased a Win 7 Pro retail for a Win 10 Home computer...had software issues w/10 at...: Now want to update, but won't update to Pro...so I'll lose my apps going from Pro to Home. Any work around? Some of my apps are out of support, so will no longer update, or even install the older versions. I would really hate to have to repurchase a working app, some of which...
  7. Had purchased a Win 7 Pro retail for a Win 10 Home computer...had software issues w/10 at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Issue installing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue installing software: Issue with installing software not via Microsoft store running win 10 hf2 Dont get the option to allow from anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-installing-software/3dad8182-2cea-452f-a287-ce49b09df4c6
  9. Issues with installing software!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with installing software!: Hello! I've recently decided to sell my current computer. It has 1 1TB HDD. I decided to reset the computer yesterday and everything worked okay. Today, I started downloading some stuff for the buyer that he requested. I managed to download Steam and Epic Games just fine, but...
  10. Win 10 installation issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 installation issue: dear group, pleased to speak with you all. i have just bought a "Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-598S Intel Core i5-10300H/8GB/256GB SSD/GTX 1650/15.6" and have a very big problem in terms of OS installation (Win10 pro in my case) and connectivity. I run WIN10 from a Bootable CD (an...