Windows 10: Anyone have any comments on "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"?

Discus and support Anyone have any comments on "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just wondering if any other Windows 10 users have tried the "Destroy Windows 10 Spying" util? I downloaded the latest version (1.5 Build 342)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mingle, Sep 4, 2015.

1. mingle Win User

Anyone have any comments on "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"?

Hi,

Just wondering if any other Windows 10 users have tried the "Destroy Windows 10 Spying" util?

I downloaded the latest version (1.5 Build 342) and have given it a whirl on one of my systems, with no obvious negative impact - other than it disabled Windows Defender (it's one of the default settings, which seems a bit silly).

I also set it to remove all metro apps, since I'll never use them, and have Classic Shell installed.

Has anyone else tried this program and are there any potential pitfalls I should be aware of?

Cheers,

Mike.

:)

mingle, Sep 4, 2015

2. Users account should not able configure mail id without administrator rights.

More on the suggestion from Lawrence Crumb.

Your comments here won't be seen by anyone who's associated in any way with making changes like this to Windows 10. The Feedback App will get your comments to the Windows team.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Lumia 650 not turning on

You only talk about "soft reset", Why the people must do a backup for do this? Sorry if you only wanted to help, but your comment talking about "soft reset" can destroy the data of the people, be careful with your words.

TasTraceur, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Anyone have any comments on "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"?

Hi!
    I use this Program to block the IP Ports for Telemetrie, etc. Works fine, easy to use and no Problems at all. Latest Build is ....0328.

Cluster Head, Sep 4, 2015
  5. fredc Win User
    It can remove apps ? If it can i need to try it because in my user account i have tried everything to get rid of apps and nothing has worked, even followed "brinks" tutorial and went through all the steps.

fredc, Sep 4, 2015
  6. Yes it can remove the Metro Apps....but DWS can`t undo this....!

7. mingle Win User
    Hmm... I downloaded from here:

Download Destroy Windows 10 Spying - MajorGeeks

It says the latest build is 342... Is this right?

I'm only asking, as it seems like this type of program would be the ideal candidate to deliver malware, as every man and his dog are trying to get rid of Windows 10 "spying"...

Mike.

mingle, Sep 4, 2015
  8. Anyone have any comments on "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"?

9. fredc Win User
    Just to make sure, the metro app's are all the squares on the "start menu" right ?

fredc, Sep 4, 2015
  10. Madness10 Win User
    Madness10, Sep 6, 2015
  11. If you'll notice after the process completes, one of the lines says " Delete keylogger..."

ukcatsfan83, Sep 7, 2015
  12. No comments here. But I'm not paranoid about MS receiving logistic data from me. *Smile

SpyderBite, Sep 7, 2015
  13. fredc Win User

I wouldn't refer to the many people who have issues with the new OS as paranoid . Some might be but not all by any means.

fredc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone have any comments on "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"? - Similar Threads - Anyone comments Destroy

2. When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...: The replies look like this.<a class="link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5075}fast-j8bvxn" target="_blank">fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5076}fast-j8bvxn</a> replied to <a class="cwt-link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5077}fast-j8bvxn"...
  3. When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...: The replies look like this.<a class="link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5075}fast-j8bvxn" target="_blank">fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5076}fast-j8bvxn</a> replied to <a class="cwt-link" href="fast-j8bvxn{fast-j8bvxn-5077}fast-j8bvxn"...
  4. When I have replied to articles on MSN anyone that posts a comment as to my comment it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update destroyed audio drivers/settings(more info in the comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update destroyed audio drivers/settings(more info in the comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/69aolo420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mc1wao/windows_update_destroyed_audio/
  6. Defender and Spy Bot Search and Destroy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defender and Spy Bot Search and Destroy: Hello all seems that Defender is marking Spy bot Search and Destroy Files as Infected. Yet it is not SuperAntiSpywae would see it. Ever since the last few updates to Windows 10 also now its' crashing programs I have used for years. Next why does The Card Collection now...
  7. Anyone have any explanations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any explanations?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fnaf_Natalie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxmikj/anyone_have_any_explanations/
  8. Is Destroy Windows 10 Spying 2.2.2.2 software good?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Destroy Windows 10 Spying 2.2.2.2 software good?: Is Destroy Windows 10 Spying 2.2.2.2 software good? 140690
  9. Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?: Today i was going to make a private counter strike global offensive mini games server for me and my friends to play on. (Which i have done in the past with counter strike source) and so i set everything up and tried to port-forward and then went to check on canyouseeme.org...
  10. Cortana: The spy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana: The spy in Windows 10: Cortana: The spy in Windows 10 [img] Credit: Pixabay Cortana, Windows 10’s built-in virtual assistant, is both really cool and really creepy By Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols Computerworld | Aug 15, 2016 4:00 AM PT When I first saw Mr. Spock talking to the...