Windows 10: Anyone have the 10022 'ugly' icons?

Discus and support Anyone have the 10022 'ugly' icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know the flat icons introduced in the 10022 build were very unpopular and yeah, the folder icon was terrible. But I liked the unpopular flat recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZodWallop, Mar 25, 2016.

1. ZodWallop Win User

Anyone have the 10022 'ugly' icons?

I know the flat icons introduced in the 10022 build were very unpopular and yeah, the folder icon was terrible. But I liked the unpopular flat recycle bin icon more than the current squared recycle bin. Anyone know where I can get those icons?

They were already designed. I don't know why they weren't included as an option in final Windows 10.

:)

ZodWallop, Mar 25, 2016

2. my phone keep blinking the screen and the unlocked key doesn't work

you can call the NY flagship and ask them but i doubt they actually fix the phones. you might have to send it to nokia care which always has a potential for disaster and long return time.

5 E 57th Street

New York, NY 10022

(212) 758-1980

here is the NY number.

radical24---01, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Welcome screen

My welcome screen (10) has a totally ugly image. I have tried to find a way to change it on the Net with no luck. Can anyone help me?

SusanRandIE, Mar 25, 2016
  4. ZodWallop Win User

ZodWallop, Mar 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Anyone have the 10022 'ugly' icons? - Similar Threads - Anyone 10022 'ugly'

2. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  3. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  4. windows is ugly

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows is ugly: windows so ugly look at image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-ugly/ffae63f3-cf24-4a1e-b6c5-727c5e6fe3f2
  5. Anyone have a fix for this huge ugly highlighter problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have a fix for this huge ugly highlighter problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pabloboii69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lad94g/anyone_have_a_fix_for_this_huge_ugly_highlighter/
  6. Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly: hello all is ugly, I almost questioned if I installed the driver correctly, removed it and reinstalled it, no thing I have done seem to workI did changed resolutions, trying to change bit depth I have Lenovo l560, graphic: Intel HD graphic 520...
  7. Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar Bluetooth Icon - It's ugly!: Hi all, I am always wondering why can't we have black Bluetooth icon to match the design of all the other icons on the taskbar and be consistent. There's one for WIFI, why not Bluetooth. [ATTACH] That is how it looks on MacOS, and I think that is how it should look like...
  8. Now this is called ugly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now this is called ugly...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etdv0d/now_this_is_called_ugly/
  9. Ugly system tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ugly system tray icons: This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490
  10. Anyone have this behavior with systray icon display preferences?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone have this behavior with systray icon display preferences?: Man it's so annoying. About 3/4 of the time when I reboot Windows forgets that I had turned off the "Always show all icons in the notification area" setting so when the system comes up, I have a crapload of icons hanging out down there and I have to go and turn it back off....