Windows 10: Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

Discus and support Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Tonight when I launch edge the Microsoft start page with all the news feeds is blank. It just displays the 'where to now' box at the top. Is something... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scottyboy99, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

Tonight when I launch edge the Microsoft start page with all the news feeds is blank. It just displays the 'where to now' box at the top. Is something down MS end? Anyone else seeing the same issue? Other than that surfing in edge is fine, its just the home page that has no info

Actually nothing works MS related or more specifically 'Bing' it seems.

Cheers

:)

Scottyboy99, Jan 5, 2016
  2. ib1ub12 Win User

anyone else having a problem with the new anniversary update??!!

i went into all settings, update and security, clicked on learn more and it brought me to HOW TO UPGRADE page. clicked on get the anniversary update now, went through the process up to 75% when it crashed and
    reset me back to the operation system i had before i started this. i did this twice and twice it crashed. this happen to anyone else? did i do something wrong? tried to get it to soon maybe???? or is this another Microsoft fiasco??

ib1ub12, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Microsoft Edge - "This page is having a problem loading" after anniversary update

"in private" browsing did not work. Internet Explorer did work, and loaded faster than edge.

Jubal Droad, Jan 5, 2016
  4. Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

It's ok now, must of been a short outage MS side

Scottyboy99, Jan 5, 2016
Thema:

Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

1. Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment? - Similar Threads - Anyone having problem

2. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project: Hi All i have installed Microsoft.Web.WebView21.0.1054.31 in my project, written code to open the website, some days back functionality was worked fine now the same code is not working and same code is working for others machines after adding below registry values...
  3. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project: Hi All i have installed Microsoft.Web.WebView21.0.1054.31 in my project, written code to open the website, some days back functionality was worked fine now the same code is not working and same code is working for others machines after adding below registry values...
  4. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Some users of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge web browser are unfortunately having a problem that shows the error, “This page is having a […] This article Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Anyone have problems casting with Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have problems casting with Edge?: Chrome is fine, but Edge doesn't recognise my Chromecast. submitted by /u/xXMadSupraXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f60lu3/anyone_have_problems_casting_with_edge/
  7. Edge opens with previous page instead of start page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge opens with previous page instead of start page: Randomly, not all the time, after a reboot (or power off/on) Edge will start with the previously opened page instead of the set "home" (start) page. Is there any way to prevent this? This is what I have set. [img] 114998
  8. Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading: Hello everybody, I am experiencing a weird issue in Edge with Flash enabled. If I try to load any page that has Flash content, Edge tries to reload the page twice and afterwards it gives me the following error message: This page is having a problem loading We...
  9. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654