Windows 10: Anyone having problems with the store?

Discus and support Anyone having problems with the store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my desktop it's not loading anything, just circling dots. Actually after several mins it does kick into some life slowly loading stuff but it's very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Anyone having problems with the store?

On my desktop it's not loading anything, just circling dots. Actually after several mins it does kick into some life slowly loading stuff but it's very very slow

:)

Scottyboy99, Dec 13, 2016

2. Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

My Alarm & Clock App shows no Icon on the tile and appears at the very bottom of the App list, instead of under A. Also Rather than showing the words Alarms & Clocks it shows:

@{Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1506.19010.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsAlarms/Resources/AppName/Text}

This also appears at the top of the window when the app is open, is there any way to force a repair on this app?

Any suggestions?

Steven Swales, Dec 13, 2016
  3. Weyrwoman Win User
    Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

having this problem but on my phone

Weyrwoman, Dec 13, 2016
  4. Anyone having problems with the store?

Yes Store is not loading and coming up with a error code 0x8013153B and putting up try again later

hTconeM9user, Dec 14, 2016
  5. Thank you, yes mine either loads but very very slowly or spits out that exact same error. I don't want other to have problems. But it's good to know that it's not an issue with my PC or internet connection. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon!

Scottyboy99, Dec 14, 2016
  6. This is what I have found we are not the only ones
    Error 0x8013153B opening store - Microsoft Community

7. Yep seems to be a few users out there mentioning this. I tweeted Microsoft Support to alert them about an hour ago but have heard nothing from them!

Scottyboy99, Dec 14, 2016
  8. Anyone having problems with the store?

All working ok now

9. Yes I just checked and all working fine

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anyone having problems with the store?

1. Anyone having problems with the store? - Similar Threads - Anyone having problems

2. is anyone having a problem signing into Cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is anyone having a problem signing into Cloud?: I tried to sign into cloud, but it is telling me there is a problem, but doesn't say why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anyone-having-a-problem-signing-into-cloud/acfc2469-f66b-4b03-800a-386705682c11
  3. Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store: Everytime I load a recommended app from the store It crashes my computer in windows 11. And in Windows 10 the store doesnt even load spent over 2 hours trying to set up my new printer but cant because the requirement is that i get the app for the printer at the store. ****...
  4. Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store: Everytime I load a recommended app from the store It crashes my computer in windows 11. And in Windows 10 the store doesnt even load spent over 2 hours trying to set up my new printer but cant because the requirement is that i get the app for the printer at the store. ****...
  5. Anyone having problems with update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having problems with update KB5006670: Anyone else having problems with this update? Keeps failing. Errors 0x80070002 and 0x80070570. Lenovo laptop. System current, only thing perhaps unusual is drive is ssd. Sick of constant useless rebooting....
  6. Anyone having this problem in OneNote?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone having this problem in OneNote?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/official_gap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3dj3f/anyone_having_this_problem_in_onenote/
  7. Dose anyone have this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dose anyone have this problem?: So I was saving a document in Microsoft word whenever I'm not in windowed mode the top gets blocked off as you guys see in the screenshot and if anyone knows a solution please tell me [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  9. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066