Windows 10: Anyone having this problem?

Discus and support Anyone having this problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ukcatsfan83, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Anyone having this problem?

Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it?

Anyone having this problem? [​IMG]

:)

ukcatsfan83, Sep 14, 2015

2. Is anyone having this problem

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Are you able to see BIOS screen?

I suggest you to perform Automatic repair or refresh, you need to have Windows 10 installation disk.

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click start up repair.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Is anyone having this problem

I custom built it and i was running none genuine windows hare is the hardwhere

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Gigabyte

GA-Z97X-Gaming GT

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Black Edition Double Dissipation Video Card

Fractal Design Define R4 (Arctic White) ATX Mid Tower Case

corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Fractal Design FD-FAN-SSR2-140 66.0 CFM 140mm Fan x2

YourStupidity22, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Anyone having this problem?

What sites are you trying to upload too and could you before.
    Also some sites wont let you if you have no antivirus installed and not been scanned before they leave your computer, as their antivirus scanners kick in and checking to make sure they are clean and free from malware and bugs.

hTconeM9user, Sep 14, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    Are you sure that you are trying to upload and not download?

Rocky, Sep 14, 2015
  6. If he is trying to download then it does it as good as gold I download a lot and had no problem at all.

hTconeM9user, Sep 14, 2015
  7. Rocky Win User
    Me too. Let's wait and see that thread starter says.

Rocky, Sep 14, 2015
  8. Anyone having this problem?

How many photos do you have on your Desktop?

DeaconFrost, Sep 14, 2015
  9. Rocky Win User
    Good point, I missed that.

Rocky, Sep 14, 2015
  10. Facebook and Photobucket mostly. I basically have to "drag and drop" since I keep getting that message. I have also formatted and re-installed windows but that didn't help. I hope to heaven my SSD isn't failing.

ukcatsfan83, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Anyone having this problem?

1. Anyone having this problem? - Similar Threads - Anyone having problem

2. is anyone having a problem signing into Cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is anyone having a problem signing into Cloud?: I tried to sign into cloud, but it is telling me there is a problem, but doesn't say why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anyone-having-a-problem-signing-into-cloud/acfc2469-f66b-4b03-800a-386705682c11
  3. is anyone having a problem signing into Cloud?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is anyone having a problem signing into Cloud?: I tried to sign into cloud, but it is telling me there is a problem, but doesn't say why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anyone-having-a-problem-signing-into-cloud/acfc2469-f66b-4b03-800a-386705682c11
  4. Anyone having problems with update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having problems with update KB5006670: Anyone else having problems with this update? Keeps failing. Errors 0x80070002 and 0x80070570. Lenovo laptop. System current, only thing perhaps unusual is drive is ssd. Sick of constant useless rebooting....
  5. Anyone having this problem in OneNote?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone having this problem in OneNote?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/official_gap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3dj3f/anyone_having_this_problem_in_onenote/
  6. Dose anyone have this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dose anyone have this problem?: So I was saving a document in Microsoft word whenever I'm not in windowed mode the top gets blocked off as you guys see in the screenshot and if anyone knows a solution please tell me [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Anyone have problems casting with Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have problems casting with Edge?: Chrome is fine, but Edge doesn't recognise my Chromecast. submitted by /u/xXMadSupraXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f60lu3/anyone_have_problems_casting_with_edge/
  8. Anyone having problems with the store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having problems with the store?: On my desktop it's not loading anything, just circling dots. Actually after several mins it does kick into some life slowly loading stuff but it's very very slow 72439
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066