Windows 10: Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

Discus and support Anyone here stuck at 9926 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like my eM350? What did you do to upgrade to the newer builds? 6172 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FrozenCursor, May 19, 2015.

1. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

Like my eM350?
    What did you do to upgrade to the newer builds?

:)

FrozenCursor, May 19, 2015

2. windows 10 build

I've been stuck on windows build #9926 and no matter what I do I can't go any newer.

RichardFalbo, May 19, 2015
  3. Brian Cab Win User
    Brian Cab, May 19, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

I would go get the latest build(10074) and perform a clean install of that. Not sure if you can upgrade from that build or not at this point. Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There's the link to download the latest build.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, May 19, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    Charlie, May 19, 2015
  6. There seems to be no other way ... downloading ... waiting ...

FrozenCursor, May 20, 2015
  7. Vladimir Win User
    1) I think that a clean install is better 'cause 9926 is quite old and you may have problems upgrading.
    2) Build 10122 was released already, you should go for it now!

3) Patience is a virtue!

*Smile

Vladimir, May 20, 2015
  8. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

Gee, 10074 is very slow on my undermuscled machine, slower than 9926, although 10074 is a smaller download than 9926. No wonder that there was no Windows Upgrade from 9926. I hope that the release version of W10 is at least useable on my machine ...

FrozenCursor, May 20, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    What are your PC's specs?? Fill that out or post them and someone can help you out.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

1. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ? - Similar Threads - Anyone here stuck

2. Can anyone help me here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me here?: My usb pendrive have windows 10 bootable but its seem it doesnt work ive 32gb usb but i dont know if my windows10 not working i hope someone help to install windows 10 thanks yall so much. I watch some windows 10 tutorial but i dont why is not working submitted by...
  3. I'm stuck here

I'm stuck here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx0ssm/im_stuck_here/
  4. Can anyone here help me with this?

Can anyone here help me with this?: submitted by /u/clarkebino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbg5kl/can_anyone_here_help_me_with_this/
  5. Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT??: I am having a Major Hacking Problem, I've got a Good Anti-Virus and Firewall Program Installed and someone in the World is Hacking several "Files" into My Computer Over and Over and Over again each time I am on my Century Link Network in Denver, Colorado and I've changed my...
  6. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125
  7. 9926 Release Journal

in Windows 10 Support
    9926 Release Journal: I'm testing Win10 9926 a number of ways. It's a new day for Windows with the January TP release and I have to learn a lot about it. I have a number of posts here and there, but it's difficult to test, post, and track the information I find during testing or by reading and...
  8. Stuck on Build 9926, can't upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Build 9926, can't upgrade: Been using Windows 10 Tech Preview on and off since it first came out last year. Have been busy lately so haven't been able to keep up to date with updates. Want to upgrade to Build 10240 but Windows Updates isn't detecting there is a new build available. Have Microsoft...
  9. 9926 Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    9926 Recovery: I posted this in another thread, but thought folks should be aware of a change to Recovery options in the 9926 build I just ran Disk Cleanup and it removed 5.89 GB of data. This data is your roll back data. I don't know how many members would roll back instead of a fresh...
  10. Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons: [img] Image Credit: Bav0 With each new release of Windows 10, we've posted up the new icons that shipped with the build. With today's release of 9926, some of the biggest changes yet to the desktop icons found in Windows 10 have been revealed, as seen above. More