Windows 10: Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10?

Discus and support Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 that came with W7 & is running w10? Did you convert your drive to Guid Partition table (GPT), turn on secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by groze, Apr 28, 2016.

1. groze Win User

Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10?

Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 that came with W7 & is running w10?

Did you convert your drive to Guid Partition table (GPT), turn on secure boot and then install windows?

If yes, did you have any problem with dell or other drivers with secure boot enabled?

I am deciding whether to covert to GPT or keep MBR. I also plan to use Virtual Box in windows 10 as well, they also have drivers.

How does Macrium deal with secure boot?

:)

groze, Apr 28, 2016
  2. pmjt Win User

Windows 10 home Setting.

Hi,

PC

Dell Inspiron 2020.

Windows 10Home.

3. Tolu MC Win User
    Windows Product Key for DELL Inspiron One 2020

I bought a Dell Inspiron One 2020 from Dell.

It came with Win 8.

I upgraded it to Windows 10.

After a while, the hard drive crashed.

I downloaded Windows 10 iso and re-installed Windows.

However, I can't activate the product key because it is embedded in the BIOS.

How do I activate the product key I do not have access to?

Tolu MC, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10?

1. Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10? - Similar Threads - Anyone here using

2. W7 or W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W7 or W10: Hi everyone, I have got W10 for a while. Now I have upgraded my PC. But, Lots of part of the motherboard / sound, graphic / can't work properly, because their drivers were writing for W7. Under W10 they just work on basic level. The issue about the compatibility makes lags...
  3. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  4. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-inspiron-1520-laptop/9a77df17-f655-49ca-9ded-bb657c49c1cc
  5. Dell Inspiron battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron battery: battery won't charge, always shows 'plugged in, not charging' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-battery/59cc6a57-375f-4980-8a7b-871387218c46"
  6. fixing my Dell Inspiron 2020 after windows crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fixing my Dell Inspiron 2020 after windows crashed: How can I reinstall W10 after my computer crashed and I lost all my recovery discs and my Dell Inspiron 2020 has W8.1 factory installed but it won't boot up after I turn it on. Also can I use an Apple computer to download the recovery tool and copy it to a disc and use the...
  7. fixing my Dell Inspiron 2020 after windows crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fixing my Dell Inspiron 2020 after windows crashed: I have a Dell Inspiron 202 all-in-one computer with W8.1 factory installed and using free upgrade for W10 and my computer crashed and I have no recovery options say ed. I only have an Apple computer available to me to use to download anything that may help me fix my Windows...
  8. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  9. Dell Inspiron 3543

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 3543: Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff. thanks 47629
  10. Dell Inspiron Running Hot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron Running Hot: Anyone recommend a good free program for W10, for monitoring laptop temperature ?.........this Dell Inspiron 1545 seems to be running a little hot.........I seem to remember that when I was running Vista, there was a small App. that sat on the taskbar, but can't remember what...