Windows 10: Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10?

Discus and support Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 that came with W7 & is running w10? Did you convert your drive to Guid Partition table (GPT), turn on secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by groze, Apr 28, 2016.

1. groze Win User

Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10?

Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 that came with W7 & is running w10?

Did you convert your drive to Guid Partition table (GPT), turn on secure boot and then install windows?

If yes, did you have any problem with dell or other drivers with secure boot enabled?

I am deciding whether to covert to GPT or keep MBR. I also plan to use Virtual Box in windows 10 as well, they also have drivers.

How does Macrium deal with secure boot?

:)

groze, Apr 28, 2016
  2. pmjt Win User

Windows 10 home Setting.

Hi,

PC

Dell Inspiron 2020.

Windows 10Home.

3. Tolu MC Win User
    Windows Product Key for DELL Inspiron One 2020

I bought a Dell Inspiron One 2020 from Dell.

It came with Win 8.

I upgraded it to Windows 10.

After a while, the hard drive crashed.

I downloaded Windows 10 iso and re-installed Windows.

However, I can't activate the product key because it is embedded in the BIOS.

How do I activate the product key I do not have access to?

Tolu MC, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10?

1. Anyone here using dell inspiron 2020 came with W7 & is running w10? - Similar Threads - Anyone here using

2. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  3. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  4. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Install W10 on Dell XPS W7 pro

Cannot Install W10 on Dell XPS W7 pro: I have been trying to install W10 on my Dell XPS W7Pro machine with no luck. It always fails during configuration and reverts back to the old settings. Through all of this I found out that, I have been unaware, that my machine has NEVER successfully updated with "important"...
  6. upgrading w7 to w10

upgrading w7 to w10: hello, this not my first round of trying fix windows over the years. got a older toshiba laptop L755 had windows 7 home prem. i like window 10. stupid me thinking upgrade. what could go wrong ???? made a usb drive boot for window 10. put in the laptop to totally new...
  7. upgrading W7 to W10

upgrading W7 to W10: Hi. This will probably be a common question. My wife uses W7. Does not want W10. I have been told that I can copy my W10 from my PC to a USB stick and install W10 like that on to her Laptop.. Is this possible please. If so, is there any set proceedure like which files to...
  8. Dell Inspiron 1545 Update From W7 Home Premium to W10 Home

Dell Inspiron 1545 Update From W7 Home Premium to W10 Home: Can a Dell Inspiron 1545, currently running Windows 7 Home Premium be updated to Windows 10 Home? Last month I unearthed a long forgotten Dell Inspiron 1545 from the back of a cabinet at my church. I was able to hack the unit (the person who donated it is no longer with us...
  9. W7 or W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W7 or W10: Hi everyone, I have got W10 for a while. Now I have upgraded my PC. But, Lots of part of the motherboard / sound, graphic / can't work properly, because their drivers were writing for W7. Under W10 they just work on basic level. The issue about the compatibility makes lags...
  10. Dell Inspiron Running Hot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron Running Hot: Anyone recommend a good free program for W10, for monitoring laptop temperature ?.........this Dell Inspiron 1545 seems to be running a little hot.........I seem to remember that when I was running Vista, there was a small App. that sat on the taskbar, but can't remember what...