Windows 10: Anyone know a way to restart Cortana?

Discus and support Anyone know a way to restart Cortana? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know a way to restart Cortana? I've tried to end task, turning off/on, trying to relearn voice and she doesn't speak. This happens every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EMINENT, Jul 12, 2015.

1. EMINENT Win User

Anyone know a way to restart Cortana?

Anyone know a way to restart Cortana? I've tried to end task, turning off/on, trying to relearn voice and she doesn't speak.

This happens every time after locking the pc or turning off my tv display and logging back in.

:)

EMINENT, Jul 12, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 12, 2015
  3. Does anyone know a way to get and reinstall Freecell version Windows 7.

I liked to play Freecell version Windows 7. The newer versions of Freecell do not appeal to me.

[That has to do with the way I like to play it: keep as many cards as possible 'in the field'. Then, with a final move, all cards go out.]

Does anyone know a way to get and reinstall Freecell version Windows 7 on Windows 10

Original Title: Freecell Windows 7

Klaas T. Bakker, Jul 12, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

Sorry you're having a problem with this. How does she/it look in Task Manager. Processes tab? Services tab? If off, turn it back on there?

Hope that helps.

Tony K, Jul 12, 2015
  5. EMINENT Win User
    Cortana is still enabled when this happens and when I end task, it appears again right away in Task Manager. I also tried to restart the Windows Search service and it doesn't fix it when it stops working. Nothing works, but a sign out/in.

EMINENT, Jul 13, 2015
  6. Tony K Win User
    Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone know a way to restart Cortana? - Similar Threads - Anyone restart Cortana

2. for anyone that knows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for anyone that knows: can someone send a link please im trying to make a virtual machine and need a iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-anyone-that-knows/0d5058be-af68-40b1-a05e-2d5a64147521
  3. for anyone that knows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for anyone that knows: can someone send a link please im trying to make a virtual machine and need a iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-anyone-that-knows/0d5058be-af68-40b1-a05e-2d5a64147521
  4. Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?: I'm currently using windows 11 and I want to use Cortana to listen to music on Spotify, but she said ''I can't control the music here.'' Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music? I tried many ways but they was not working. I need some help!!! * Moved from...
  5. Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?

Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music?: I'm currently using windows 11 and I want to use Cortana to listen to music on Spotify, but she said ''I can't control the music here.'' Anyone know how to give Cortana permission to play music? I tried many ways but they was not working. I need some help!!! * Moved from...
  6. anyone know a way to use rsysnc on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know a way to use rsysnc on windows?: i am trying to set up a way to sync some of my files to all my deivces and windows seasm to be the only one cant find a way to use it on submitted by /u/nool_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mljd6q/anyone_know_a_way_to_use_rsysnc_on_windows/
  7. Anyone know a way to setup a macro on Windows 10?

Anyone know a way to setup a macro on Windows 10?: Recently I've been playing a game that requires Alt + F4 to be executed fast every now and then, but I am not too fast on this. I was wondering if there was a built in way or a program that could help me do this? submitted by /u/Idkwhylifeexists [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to reset cortana?

Is there a way to reset cortana?: For some reason cortana hangs on the loading screen, that's annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-reset-cortana/dc48fbcf-e34a-4cd8-88b9-cbf139afbf90
  9. Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?

Anyone know of a way to invert colours of just one program?: I've managed a dark mode on almost all of my primary day to day applications - except the one main one that I use all day. Does anyone know of a way to invert colours for just one program? I know Win10 now has a colour filters option - and can apply a colour inversion system...
  10. Is there a way to know if the computer restarted by itself overnight?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to know if the computer restarted by itself overnight?: My computer would occasionally make a short buzz sound (1/2 second), then get a blue screen and restarts. I took everything apart and found my video card, Nvida GeForce GTX 660, to be full of dust. I took it apart and cleaned it. Now, I want to know if it is fixed, and I'll...