Windows 10: anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ?

Discus and support anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it can be any you can think of *092. but please mention if there is a way to make any joystick work with windows 10 please, i grew up with joystick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ahrikitsune, Apr 29, 2016.

1. anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ?

it can be any you can think of *092.

but please mention if there is a way to make any joystick work with windows 10 please, i grew up with joystick games like microsoft flight siumulator, that and the snes

:)

ahrikitsune, Apr 29, 2016

2. Will any programs that are compatible with Windows 7 Home 64 be compatible with Windows 10?

You can Google "Microsoft compatibility center' to find out if all of your apps are compatible with win 10

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 29, 2016
  3. Will any programs that are compatible with Windows 7 Home 64 be compatible with Windows 10?

Will upgrading from Windows 7 or later preserve my personal files, applications and settings?

Yes, upgrading from Windows 7 or a later version will preserve your personal files (documents, music, pictures, videos, downloads, favorites, contacts etc, applications (ie. Microsoft Office, Adobe applications etc), games and settings (ie. passwords,
    custom dictionary, application settings).

However it is a good practice to backup most important data before the upgrade.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 29, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ?

An issue exists with each newer version of an Operating System in that older hardware use can be problematic, both in whether it runs on 32-bit or 64-bit computers and whether suitable drivers are available. Any joystick on the market now should work but one will have to do some shopping to find one that does what is desired or is similar to an earlier device.

Berton, Apr 29, 2016
  5. vgchat Win User
    There's quite a huge selection. As stated, find a fairly new one... released within at least the last decade.

This amazon category sorted by ratings from highest to lowest should help you get started. I would strongly reccommend reading through the Q&A & Reviews for each product as you narrow down on a choice. GL.

They also have the traditional atari & arcade style joysticks if you click the joystick link in the left part of the page.

vgchat, May 1, 2016
  6. Sven1458 Win User
    I have an old MS sidewinder joystick running just fine on my system. I think I got that thing with windows 98

Sven

Sven1458, May 1, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Yes, wouldn't it be nice ?
    I'm with you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ?

1. anyone know any Joysticks that are compatible with windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - anyone Joysticks are

2. Anyone know how to move the document into any storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to move the document into any storage?: Why everytime i moved it, this thing always popped up. Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-move-the-document-into-any/dae2263a-75c5-43d4-94fb-c19517bce626
  3. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...: Will Win 10 upgrade work with a Toshiba Satellite L755? I'm way late with this, & may have to shell out for a new laptop. My L755 will not get on the internet with Win 7. Tried every poss solution. Nothing. Thanks for any help....
  4. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...: Will Win 10 upgrade work with a Toshiba Satellite L755? I'm way late with this, & may have to shell out for a new laptop. My L755 will not get on the internet with Win 7. Tried every poss solution. Nothing. Thanks for any help....
  5. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. for anyone that knows

for anyone that knows: can someone send a link please im trying to make a virtual machine and need a iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-anyone-that-knows/0d5058be-af68-40b1-a05e-2d5a64147521
  7. for anyone that knows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for anyone that knows: can someone send a link please im trying to make a virtual machine and need a iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-anyone-that-knows/0d5058be-af68-40b1-a05e-2d5a64147521
  8. Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?: I am very inexperienced with computers and I want to learn more about them so I can use them for more things. I want something that will tell me how to use both basic and advanced features. I haven't had much luck finding something on Amazon that is from the last couple years...
  9. Any official way to know if my pc is still compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Any official way to know if my pc is still compatible with Windows 10?: As the titel says I need your help, if you can provide me a way to know if my pc is fully compatible with windows 10 it would be appreciated :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-official-way-to-know-if-my-pc-is-still/9c37695f-8332-441c-a3f0-82e7a57f771c
  10. Does anyone knows any file delete app?

Does anyone knows any file delete app?: Hi, I'm using the Tuneup 2016 app, this suite has a program called Tuneup shredder, I wonder if someone knows any alternative of this tool. This app safes delete the files. I'm planning to stop using Tuneup but i find very usefull the file deteler. Thanks!. 67676