Windows 10: Anyone Know This Issue

Discus and support Anyone Know This Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have the HP OfficeJet pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one printer-N911g, I am having issues when trying to set my paper type to any type of photo paper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lou Whan, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Lou Whan Win User

Anyone Know This Issue

Hello, I have the HP OfficeJet pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one printer-N911g, I am having issues when trying to set my paper type to any type of photo paper to print in Black Ink only, when I select Black Ink Only option from the advanced options screen, Print In Greyscale Black Ink Only , all my paper options have a yellow triangle next to them, only the Plain Paper , Thick Plain Paper & HP Bright White Paper do not have the yellow triangle next to them , I have used the option to print in Black Ink on photo paper in the past but now when I set the settings to print black ink only using any ty

:)

Lou Whan, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Anyone Know This Issue

1. Anyone Know This Issue - Similar Threads - Anyone Issue

2. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?: I've been looking for a related post for this, but has anyone encountered the know issue with the LSASS memory leak that occurred with Domain Controllers, on client machines. Detailed article here...THIS JUST IN!!!! High LSASS Usage After Windows Update 3B March 2024 -...
  3. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?: I've been looking for a related post for this, but has anyone encountered the know issue with the LSASS memory leak that occurred with Domain Controllers, on client machines. Detailed article here...THIS JUST IN!!!! High LSASS Usage After Windows Update 3B March 2024 -...
  4. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?

Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?: When I try to sign in to a website I keep getting sent to the start up page. I click sign-in and it loads the same page. After I clear the cookies and cache I am able to get to the next page and enter login information. Once I select login it redirects me back to start up...
  6. Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues on multiple browsers and computers. Anyone help?: When I try to sign in to a website I keep getting sent to the start up page. I click sign-in and it loads the same page. After I clear the cookies and cache I am able to get to the next page and enter login information. Once I select login it redirects me back to start up...
  7. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?: As of the last few months my pc has been experiencing more BSOD as time has gone on. The error codes I've been getting are:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT MACHIONE_CHECK_EXCEPTIONUNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAPIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI've ran multiple tests on my hardware including the...
  8. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?: As of the last few months my pc has been experiencing more BSOD as time has gone on. The error codes I've been getting are:CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT MACHIONE_CHECK_EXCEPTIONUNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAPIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI've ran multiple tests on my hardware including the...
  9. Can anyone help me with my BSOD issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft support website and I need help with something...

Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft support website and I need help with something...: Error message "You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-gb" on this server.Reference #18.3d1a7b5c.1720263647.7d69e112https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.3d1a7b5c.1720263647.7d69e112"And How to change my pc Bluetooth name ?...