Windows 10: Anyone like the New Calender?

Discus and support Anyone like the New Calender? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Didn't see a thread thus far, but I'm liking the new calender, it's fresh. I should note that this picture shows an alternate of when you click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Berkey, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Berkey Win User

Anyone like the New Calender?

Didn't see a thread thus far, but I'm liking the new calender, it's fresh. I should note that this picture shows an alternate of when you click the date/time in the corner, not a stand alone app or anything.

Head to Regedit and Go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell

Right click and select New – > DWORD (32-bit) and call it UseWin32TrayClockExperience with no spaces and exit

:)

Berkey, Jan 30, 2015

2. Would anyone else like to see some sort of new U.I. for the N95?

unlikely to happen mate. phones age and of course, newer phones get all the newer snazzy features. besides N95 is Seris60 3rd edition Feature Pack 1, and Nokia no longer make phones running this platform, only phones with FP2 or S60 5th edn. so for any firmware
    updates that may be forthcoming for the ageing N95/N95 8gb/N81/N82, they will probably only be for minor bug fixes etc.

though N81 seems to be the only FP1 phone that received transition efffects, so u can always hope for that. but like i said, extremely unlikely Anyone like the New Calender? :(

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some
    Kudos to their post!

adrianhughesNSD, Jan 30, 2015
  3. Would anyone else like to see some sort of new U.I. for the N95?

I've had my trusty N95 for some time now and don't get me wrong the phone rocks lol

but... would it be too much to ask nokia to come up with some intersting new U.I. to keep us N95 lovers happy?

I know nokia are probably busy but one of their boffins has got to be able to work his magic.

It doesn't have to be anything snazzy but a new flash menu or something would be cool

after all th customers always right lol

benz93---01, Jan 30, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

always like trying different things ,thanks it a change from the old style ,no additional clocks though..,i like it

caperjack, Jan 30, 2015
  5. Berkey Win User
    No problem, definitly fits the "Modern" theme. I'd image additional clocks will be added, as you have to hack it just to access it as of now

Berkey, Jan 30, 2015
  6. AddRAM Win User
    If you have to hack the registry to change the calender, how would anyone know it`s there ?

I think the original is fine *Smile

AddRAM, Jan 30, 2015
  7. Berkey Win User
    LOL yeah I suppose that's true. I thought this was released on ghacks or a similar site the day after the new build came out, so I figured some here may have already played with it

Berkey, Jan 30, 2015
  8. caperjack Win User

sure the original was fine ,but so was win7,and here we are ,having a*Party

caperjack, Jan 30, 2015
  9. Berkey Win User
    I like them both. I think the new calender is what MS would consider revamped for the new era, but I do like the old clock interface as well. I'll have to see what it looks like when I fully customize my desktop and taskbar.

Berkey, Jan 30, 2015
  10. Emma Win User
    I have never used a calendar or clock on my computers. The clock and date is in the notification area if I need it. I don't like clutter on my desktop.

11. AddRAM Win User
    It`s not on the desktop, he just changed the default clock.

You still have to click on the time in the notification area.

AddRAM, Jan 30, 2015
  12. adamf Win User
    adamf, Jan 30, 2015
  13. Berkey Win User

Berkey, Jan 30, 2015
  14. Edwin New Member
    Click on 'Additional clocks', they will open in the 'World Clock' tab of the 'Alarms' App.

Anyone like the New Calender? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 30, 2015
  15. Thanks Edwin now I know why I couldn't uninstall the Alarms App as I had no idea it will be linked to "Additional Clocks" when the new calendar and clock become default in a future build.

IownAmoneyPit, Jan 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Anyone like the New Calender? - Similar Threads - Anyone Calender

2. Can anyone examine this Defender Bootstrapper log and explain?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone examine this Defender Bootstrapper log and explain?: {"Timestamp":"04/25/2024 15:42:50","Level":"Information","Success":true,"ProcessName":"xpdBootstrapper","XPDVersion":"0.4.48.0","CommitHash":"c0cc7fd465c9e859248841897237e9fb941ed0c6","Copyright":"Copyright C 2022 by Microsoft...
  3. Can anyone examine this Defender Bootstrapper log and explain?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone examine this Defender Bootstrapper log and explain?: {"Timestamp":"04/25/2024 15:42:50","Level":"Information","Success":true,"ProcessName":"xpdBootstrapper","XPDVersion":"0.4.48.0","CommitHash":"c0cc7fd465c9e859248841897237e9fb941ed0c6","Copyright":"Copyright C 2022 by Microsoft...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  8. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  9. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?: I have been experiencing multiple BSOD per day for several weeks. I've trying searching everything I could find on it and have tried rolling back my GPU driver to the last version before my issues started. I've updated all drivers that I could, including my MB BIOS. Crashes...
  10. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?: I have been experiencing multiple BSOD per day for several weeks. I've trying searching everything I could find on it and have tried rolling back my GPU driver to the last version before my issues started. I've updated all drivers that I could, including my MB BIOS. Crashes...